Author Topic: True or False?  (Read 1921 times)

Offline SoooTiredof-IT-

• Posting Member
      Can I assume that a person that exercise alot , that has a muscular body and very low amounts of body fat would be a great candidate for great surgery results? You see I develop gynecomastia at an early age and since then I started lifting weights , practicing basketball and joggin once in a while wich has helped me to hide teh gyno with as muscular body....but the problem is still there so I am wondering if I get the surgery done I will be completely happy with the results since I already have strong pectoral muscles beneath the gland. ???

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I think that being in good shape makes the surgeon's job easier, so that's obviously good for optimal results...

But...

I'm not convinced it would greatly increase your chances of satisfaction.  Satisfaction is relative to your expectations.   In the post op threads it seems that just as many out-of-shape men are happy with their results as in-shape ones, and vice-versa.  Just be realistic. 

MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Yeah, be realistic.  After I had my surgery, I saw pecs that I never knew I had.  I used to do a ton of push ups.  I quit about a year ago, but I guess I still have them, because I flex my chest and it's pretty solid.  They don't cut out the muscle, just the fat and gland.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024