Author Topic: I have my gynecomastia surgery this week  (Read 1875 times)

Offline gyno got to go

• Posting Member
I have my  gynecomastia surgery this week. I am 220 pounds 5’11 and workout a lot never taken any steroids.
 The surgeon said he can resolve my problem with ultrasonic lipo inserted from under the armpit. I trust him but I still don’t understand how he can remove it without doing the surgery that they cut it all out from a hole under the nipple area. Does anyone know about this ultrsonic lipo with no cutting that workes to well

Any thoughts advice or ideas info are all welcomed
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 01:33:27 AM by gyno got to go »

Offline gyno got to go

• Posting Member
Oh by the way i have seen an Endocrinologist and all my testosterone levels are normal. I have had larger than normal chest area in all baby pictures. Then when I was about 12 it really became noticeable. Now I am 20 it’s not as bad as some pictures I have seen online but it does bother me enough   to do surgery. I do work out and have developed the muscles in all of my body but my chest looks horrible and no I have never taken steroids. So does any one know if only using ultra sonic lipo resolves gyno altogether without having to cut it out I told the surgeon I wanted him to cut it out but he said its not necessary.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
he seems to think it's mostly soft tissue rather than gland.  it's a longer reach but hides the scar, though a circumareolar cut usually hides well too.  not a problem unless it's denser material. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
ultrsonic lipo in my opinion, is just another tool used for liposuction. lipo only DOES NOT take care of the problme. did u ask him why he would not do excision? Or is he planning to perform excision from under the armpit?
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline gyno got to go

• Posting Member
I saw him last week when he told me ultra sonic lipo would take care of it. I did some research online that said it would be necessary to also cut some of it out. So I emailed him saying that I do not want  breasts and that I do not have a problem with doing a more aggressive surgery maybe a surgery that cuts some breast tissue off. He responded by saying to stop worrying that the ultrasonic lipo would fix it I am really confused?  ???
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 01:27:08 AM by gyno got to go »

Offline desi

• Gold Member
he wil say that to make sure he gets ur business. u have to be strong enough to let him know ur educated abt ur problem. i have had this experience. i got lipo only done first time and had to go under the knife again... tell him if he is ok with excision,if not ... go to another doctor..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024