Author Topic: My method - Not sure if I should be doing it...  (Read 7907 times)

bob_1962

I have been putting little squares of duck tape really tight over my nipples...I get the dirt building up along the lines from where the sticky duck tape stuff was...

Is this healthy? It does make me feel quite a bit better...

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
if you do it with wide 50mm micropore tape which you can get from the chemist, its better as thats the stuff doctors attach gauz pads to your skin with.

it gives you a great result and is easy to peel off aslong as you shave your nipple hair lol. used this stuff for like a year before my operatation, even took it on holiday with me, gives you such a confidence boost lol

Offline GynoVictim

• Posting Member
Yeah I'd definitely stop with the duct tape, that is for holding heavy duty taping, not for soft nipples.

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
I use regular bandaids. They work great, and aren't so 'sticky'. (Ive found that the fabric ones work best)

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member
if you do it with wide 50mm micropore tape which you can get from the chemist, its better as thats the stuff doctors attach gauz pads to your skin with.

it gives you a great result and is easy to peel off aslong as you shave your nipple hair lol. used this stuff for like a year before my operatation, even took it on holiday with me, gives you such a confidence boost lol

Where can you buy this? I mean in what kind of stores?

Offline nikolas

• Posting Member
duct tape?! why?! Buy Ultra Strips Band-Aids. They look like skin, they remain in place, and they are easy to take off...no damage to skin...Hopefully surgery has taken care of that part of my life though....

Offline charlie1821

• Posting Member
I used to use duct tape like you, however it was really hard to use it without getting unnatural looking bulges, and over time I noticed it caused slight discoloration around the edges of the tape, luckily that was only temporary.

I really suggest getting a compression vest from underworks, it's a lot easier and feels very secure and boosts self-confidence.

Offline mahzaku

• Posting Member
i used white cloth athletic tape to contour my chest, also just use rubbing alcohol to remove the glue residue left over each night. also make sure you don't fall asleep with the tape on your chest, it just cakes on the glue.

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member
try putting a quarter or a 50cent piece over the nipple and tape on top i heard that is how u get rid of outty bellybuttons

Offline mmw41

• Posting Member
does that stuff really help with the nipples to become flat...or you do that just so they don't show thru your shirts? i'm confused!!!

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
does that stuff really help with the nipples to become flat...or you do that just so they don't show thru your shirts? i'm confused!!!

It only helps so the nipples don't poke through the shirt. Won't help anything in the long run.

DrBermant

I have been putting little squares of duck tape really tight over my nipples...I get the dirt building up along the lines from where the sticky duck tape stuff was...

Is this healthy? It does make me feel quite a bit better...

I have seen horrible scars and darkened skin from damage to the skin from tape.  Sometimes the scars and pigmentation fade, for others the deformity is permanent.  Tape is a dangerous technique and not recommended. Duct Tape is particularly dangerous on skin.  Chest Shaping Garments for Gynecomastia are much safer and work better.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024