Author Topic: easy procedure so your nipple wouldn't poke out  (Read 6838 times)

Offline sj jordan

• Posting Member
the only reason nipples poke out is because when it is hot tht breast tissue sofens and the skin and the nipples poke out.when it is cold your nipples kinda harden in a way that your nipple don't poke out.when it is hot or when you are hot and you are some were get something cold like ice[ do this in restroom] and rub it around the nipple or areola and you begain to see it go in kinda. i tried it and it works.                    sj jordan or serkiah jerel jordan            [write back and tell me have it worked for you]
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:55:32 PM by sj jordan »

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
lol ice? why not jus pinch your nipples?
both only last for a little bit anyways.

i found that once i had had a good workout at the gym my nips would go hard for like 20mins

Offline bitchtits1

yah i feel ya man.  ive been doin the nipple pinch for a long time.  i wish there was a way to just tighten the nipple so that it looks normal

Offline middetroit

• Posting Member
i hear you guys. i never mind taking my shirt off when swimming, workin out or playin basketball or somethin, but it's when i'm just hangin out w/o a shirt that it looks puffy and weird.

Offline MSJ108

i hear you guys. i never mind taking my shirt off when swimming, workin out or playin basketball or somethin, but it's when i'm just hangin out w/o a shirt that it looks puffy and weird.

ditto on that.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
  I  work outside with short sleeves,  got tan all over  my  face and arms, but due too  gyne I  keep my shirt on [ double pocket  button shirts], my skin  under my shirt is white as milk,
  ''moon tan''  they used to call me names in HS  over it. That kinda hurt

Offline MSJ108

I  work outside with short sleeves,  got tan all over  my  face and arms, but due too  gyne I  keep my shirt on [ double pocket  button shirts], my skin  under my shirt is white as milk,
  ''moon tan''  they used to call me names in HS  over it. That kinda hurt

don't listen to them. its very common to have puffy nipples. hang in there

Offline AvionicsMarine

• Posting Member
i was wondering if preperation H would work to tighten the skin before having the shirt off. it is known to be used to give a facelift to models, temporary, so maybe it would tighten the skin for extended periods of time around the nips?

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
i actually found a way to temporary hide my puffy nipples for a couple of days. I think it was mentioned on this board before, the "new skin" super glue method, but i had ignored it cus i had tried the super glue trick with a different kind of glue before and it just got all dry n crusty n was obvious that i had super glue on my nips. But the super glue is called New Skin, i got it at Target for about 5 bucks. You just make your nipples hard, from pinching or from cold, then apply the glue on your aerola n let it dry. It stays in the normal shape for usually 2 days, even in the shower n water, but after about 3 days it starts cracking. You should try this out, it actually surprisingly works.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024