Author Topic: answer to puffy nipples!  (Read 6083 times)

Offline olester13

twist em.... i swear! Twist left, then right, not too hard. And they'll go away for a little while. Just do it before you go swimming or take ur shirt off and you'll be set for a whille :) UFC fighters, GSP and Rashad Evans twist thiers caught on tv! in one of thier matches! lol

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
wta stupid post......

great keep it up

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
um ye lol

i wouldnt advise that as before u know it u will be in a habit doin that wich will make it more noticeable to others. i cant see many people brave enough on commenting on a ufc fighter either lol

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
the orginal post from that guy is intended to embarass some of the UFC fighters from whome he has got beaten up i guess.

Offline Lex_Go

twist em.... i swear! Twist left, then right, not too hard. And they'll go away for a little while. Just do it before you go swimming or take ur shirt off and you'll be set for a whille :) UFC fighters, GSP and Rashad Evans twist thiers caught on tv! in one of thier matches! lol

Well thats just to harden the nipples to get rid of the puffiness for a small time. Oh and FYI gsp, evans, jardin etc....they all do it for good luck nothing to do insecurities lmao.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
i couldnt really care what they do. the first reply was right what a stupid post!!

Offline lugnuts

• Posting Member
Most puffy nipples are due to prolactin issues, twisting, squeezing etc will cause a prolactin release and make your problems worse.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024