Author Topic: Doesn't look like much has changed in a couple years:(  (Read 1951 times)

Offline wazzupbrudda

• Posting Member
Hey guys so I have had gyno for maybe about 3 1/2 years now, give or take a few months and I am starting to lose hope of it going away.

I'm 16 years old and I made this topic here when I was 14 years old.
I was just looking back on it and to be honest it doesn't look like much has changed.

For the last couple months I have been exercising and have lost about 7kg. I wasn't really overweight to beginning with, according to my BMI but I was almost there. I am now weigh 71kg and I am 179cm so I am definitely not overweight.  However I had thought for maybe the last few weeks I had lost a little bit of the puffyness but looking back at the pictures in that topic, doesn't look like much has changed :(

And because its been more than 3 years now I am starting to lose hope of it going away. Is there anything you guys could recommend that could help?

Appreciate any help guys, cheers :)

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You have discovered what many guys on this site have experienced -- that frequently gyne does not disappear spontaneously.  There are no medications, drugs, etc, which will make it disappear - don't waste your money.  Unfortunately, if you have had it for this long, then more than likely your best bet for removal would be surgery.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline wazzupbrudda

• Posting Member
Thanks for your input Dr Jacobs. Its just kinda upsetting to think surgery may be the only option now. I obviously still live my parents being 16 and we couldn't really afford it :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024