Author Topic: Would like to see photos of Compression Garments.  (Read 3108 times)

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
hello guys...am having surgery on may 30th...i would like to see some photos of compression vests which doctors recommend!!  i have googled some but real personal photos would be appreciated....just curious....thank you.. :)

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
Hi princerockzz. I have my gyne surgery on may 30th also... I wonder how many other people around the world are getting it done the same day!

I got my compression vest today. It's ultra tight! I mean its hard to get it on its so tight. I have read many people on here saying the vest is the most uncomftable part of the whole surgery experience and now I can see why!

Make sure you go for a medical grade post surgery compression garment and not just a sports vest. If your in the U.S.A then I think designveronique are well recommended. If in the U.K then macom compression garments are good.

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
hey buddy nice to hear from yu...same day :D great !! thanks for the info about garments... but guess it wud be much easier for yu to wear it aftr d surgery right? by the way am nt frm uk or us... am from india.. and i will only get the garment on the day of my surgery.. waiting for that day...the day we both have been waiting for !! :D best wishes for your surgery !! :)

Thanks.

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
Thanks buddy! ..not long now and our gyne days will be behind us!....best of luck for your surgery! let me know how it goes.

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member

Offline bluephiman72

• Posting Member
Had my surgery four weeks ago and the vest in the beginning was aggravating. Not only did I have drains in me, but the vest was pulling on it causing additional pain. However, now I like wearing the vest cause it helps with the swelling and contour of the chest. Don't cheat!! Wear it religiously. It's only for a few weeks and you can progress to a stage 2 vest after 4 weeks, which are much more comfortable. Good luck!!

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
thanks brothers..now 3 days post-op battling wid compression vest..:)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024