Author Topic: Sunken left side ???  (Read 4702 times)

chocoyote

hey,ive had my surgery in november last year,everything is ok but the left side looks a little bit sunken.
http://www.bilder-speicher.de/09011915364937.gratis-foto-hosting-page.html

here you can see,that the nipple is a bit cratered and the radius of 5-6 centimetres also sunken.
how is this possible,if only fat and the most of gland was removed?
i mean,he left a bit of gland to avoid cratering... ?

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Give it some time.  Some people here have reported that nipple creases will go away after some time.  Wait until about May and if you still have the problem, take it up with your PS.

There is a good chance that this will resolve on its own.
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

chocoyote

yeah,but how it will going to work on its own? i mean,the nipple is a little bit cratered and the area around 2-3 centimetres, then comes some fat.
can i fill it with muscle or something?

i think a rivision is to dangerous and would maybe only be unnecessairy

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
You're only 3 months post-op.  Stop worrying so much right now!   ;)

Sometimes fluid buildup can cause a crater.  It could be something else though.  But at 6 months if it still is there bothering you, your PS will I'm sure be able to take care of it.  I believe a revision would be unnecessary for such a problem but that's not up to me to decide.
There are other methods of fixing small craters that don't involve surgery.

For now, let nature take its course.

chocoyote

http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1802092006mg3.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p180209200601yj3.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1802092007jy3.jpg

there you can see the cratered left side.
the problem is,there is enough gland,but the nipple is about 0,5 centimetres right from the gland Sad

chocoyote

You're only 3 months post-op.  Stop worrying so much right now!   ;)

Sometimes fluid buildup can cause a crater.  It could be something else though.  But at 6 months if it still is there bothering you, your PS will I'm sure be able to take care of it.  I believe a revision would be unnecessary for such a problem but that's not up to me to decide.
There are other methods of fixing small craters that don't involve surgery.

For now, let nature take its course.

what other methods do you mean?

reduce body fat,build muscles?

and my second question.

most gland of a gynecomastie is behind the areola nipple area.so why doestn every gynecomastiaman has got puffy nipples? i mean,some have puffy nipples and some have an enlarged breast.

i had gynecomastia,and the gland was behind my nipple,but why did i have an enlarged breast and not just only puffy nipples?

i hope you understand...

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
God, if people would only quit obsessing after surgery!  I wish I could answer the first question.

Dr. Bermant or any other Docs (or anyone else for that matter),  what is the difference between men who have puffy nipple gynecomastia and men who just have enlarged breasts from gynecomastia?  Is it just based on the body, amount of gland growth...?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
I was worried about craters before surgery as well.  I asked my Dr. how to avioid them after seeing post op pictures. Most pictures showed craters when patients arms were raised over their heads.  He said you can NOT judge your result with your arms up.  They must be in the normal at rest position, period.

Offline chociii1980

• Posting Member
but the threadstarter doesnt raise up his arm.
@ jake,this question

---

Dr. Bermant or any other Docs (or anyone else for that matter),  what is the difference between men who have puffy nipple gynecomastia and men who just have enlarged breasts from gynecomastia?  Is it just based on the body, amount of gland growth or tissue...?
---

i would also know that...

Offline user87

• Silver Member
but the threadstarter doesnt raise up his arm.

man YOU are the threadstarter!  ;D trying to create another account to get more answers!

yeah and by the way, both sides look totally different.
it seems that your ps took a bit too much gland from the left side and left a bit on the right side (but i think the right side looks good). which side do you like more?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 06:32:07 AM by user87 »

Offline chociii1980

• Posting Member
i dont know.
i mean, maybe i can fix the left side with bodyfat reducement.

but i can feel gland also on the left side,i think the surgeon took out too much fat on the left side.
not only the nipple is sunken,also some part of the chest...

i dont know,which i like more.
the right side is too miuch,the left side too less :(

Offline user87

• Silver Member
you should know if you had liposuction and gland removal done or only gland removal! if there was no liposuction, the doc has not taken any of the fat away!

and maybe you want it a bit too perfect

Offline chociii1980

• Posting Member
there was a liposuction. i think the surgeon left gland on the left side,but he took away more than on the right and also liposucked :D more fat out :(

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Big BUMP on this thread! I have a similar problem, although not to this degree.

To all of you people that keep telling him to quit obsessing, are you kidding? That's a huge difference, look at his second set of pictures, it's extremely asymmetrical.

Did this issue get resolved? Thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024