Author Topic: Mumbai India (bombay) Gynecomastia Surgery experience with Dr. Sandip Jain  (Read 44437 times)

Offline rahul123

• Posting Member
yes, you are 100% right.....lets not be happy and enjoy with current status....i myself am actually waiting for 6 months so that i can see the actual result......but i myself am also responsible for my shape to some extent....so i've decided that as soon as 2 months get ver, m gonna hit the gym and work real hard...as i myself wanna maintain a good shape.....thanks a lot for the wishes...:)

am really sorry, m unable to take pics and post cuz m shifting daily due to demolition at my place......will post the pics as soon as possible.....

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
Well said.

I completely agree. Honestly - the person who started this thread (mumbai.experience), I dont like his post surgery result at all. In fact he looks good pre-surgery.

That said I didnt like Sandip Jain's results as well. I dont think they look natuial. The whole area around nipple looks very bad and scarred. Thats exactly what happens when use liposuction cannula to cut thro the gland. Most Indian plastic surgeons (like most indian populace) have a "kaam chalau" attitude and I probably wouldnt recommend any one of them.

There are ppl scared to reveal their surgeons names. ex. Mr Vicky from Pune.

"If a f**king surgeon can stand by his surgery, he shouldnt be doing it in the first place"
If that surgeon is going to come and harass you because you revealed his name amongst bad surgeons, well I would probably physically assault him - maybe gauge his eye or two!

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
Actually I take that back. His photo quality might be poor, but this seems like a good result.

Offline mumbai.experience

• Posting Member
OK  so its more than 2 yrs now.

A little Update.

No scars are visible. On feeling the nipples, no scar tissue. It has dissolved over time.

No dents in the contour of the chest. I can roam abt freely without a t-shirt. No uncomfort or stares from people.

I would say I am 95% happy with the results. Only when I flex the chest, the nipples seem a little puffy. Then again its much better than having a heavy chest.

I have forgotten that I ever suffered from gynecomastia. I look at the mirror and never find that anything was ever wrong.

Offline shank7664270

can anyone please tell what is the consulting fee of dr sandeep jain

Offline mumbai.experience

• Posting Member

Offline desi89

• Posting Member
Is there any way to get compression vest in INDIA. I purchased a vest from "GC2compression" i don't know what happens, it never reached me. SO i want vest in INDIA only,.  Any help guys...

Offline gyne28

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am 28 years old from Mumbai, India. I have gynecomastia since i was 12. Recently on 8th Nov 2011 i had visited a plastic surgeon Dr. Sandeep Jain who is known gynecomatia doctor. After checkup he told me that he perform excision, liposuction & skin tightening on me. He told that my gland size is big enough & my weight is not constant so skin tightening is must. But i am pretty doubtfull on skin tightening as this required on very severe cases & i think mine is not so severe.Might be he may be correct in order to avoid carter deformation or any skin loosening effect in future.

My details:
Weight: 68 kg (+/- 3-4 kg quick weight fluctuations)
Height: 5.8 ft
Skin type: Loose & soft than normal man skin

I have attached my recent pics.

Please have a look & let me know the best Surgeons & best surgery procedure to be performed on me.

Regards,
SA

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
Hi, have u heard of any experiences with  Dr. Krishna S Chaudhari(Pune).....that could be my only option since I'm from Pune

Offline Nd

I recently underwent Gynecomastia surgery and Dr Sandip Jain operated on me. It's been since 2 months and I am feeling quite fine. I had no swelling whatsoever.

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
I'm planning to go to Sudip Jain soon, maybe next week.....hoping for good results....only thing he is expensive....around 1,40000 of the flanks and chest and stomach fat, just for gynecomastia, he's said 90000, which is quite different from what he quoted 3 years ago for your operation (which was around the 30-50k mark)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 11:55:21 AM by mak23 »

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
I recently underwent Gynecomastia surgery and Dr Sandip Jain operated on me. It's been since 2 months and I am feeling quite fine. I had no swelling whatsoever.

and what were the charges?

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
I met Dr.Sandeep Jain today and he quoted Rs.75000. Ofcourse though I liked his approach and attitued, me being a jobless, it's really high for me. Anyways asked a friend for amount and I'll be hopefully get the surgery done by next week as I have already paid advance today.

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
thanks for that...hopefully i can get my price down a bit

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
thanks for that...hopefully i can get my price down a bit

Dude, how can you do that? Even I want to get my price down a bit as I'm paying only by Loan. Yes, to get rid of this, I'm taking a loan :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024