Author Topic: G-men--Knowledge is power  (Read 1870 times)

Offline Ergunn

I think the worst years in the life of a g-man(that's how I call people like me affected by gyne)is when they first realize to have something "wrong". If a 11 years old boy discovers to have boobs, he can think to be a sort of monster, or worst.
I've lived for 9 years, since I was 10 with this condition, and I really can't forget those dark days close in my room, asking my self what's was wrong in me. Months ago, searching on google, I discovered this site. Knowing that there are a lot of people living with my same curse, made me stronger and also more confident. So I was thinking: knowing exactly what is the problem, could really help a g-boy to face his life without closing in himself.
I always thought that a friend of mine had gyne. I really never dared to tell him anything about that, but last saturday I finally asked him if he ever thought he had something wrong. I have to say I was a little bit drunk ;D, but revealing him the truth about his condition(and also mine) made me feel really good. Now Nicola is more confident and we are even much closer, starting(finally) talking about the problem and sometimes also laughing about that. We also decided to find other g-men and do evrything to help them. What do you think about that? A lot of people lives with this coondition, why noone seems to know anything about gyne? Everyone tells you:"it's only fat", but it's not true! As g-men we should have the task to do the impossible to make people know about gyne, for only a g-man knows how painful it is.

*sorry for my awful english, but I'm Italian

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
it sucks when you feel like your the only one with man boobs. even fat guys dont have them. that can mess with your head at such a young age.
its funny how the docs say its very common but i've never seen anyone with it lol (until i found this site).

i know only of one friend that had gynecomastia but that was due to steroid use and it quickly went away

Offline AnonNZ

• Posting Member
A lot of people are better at hiding it than you think.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024