Author Topic: Im just tired of this.  (Read 3200 times)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Well like some of you, I have a serious case of gyno. If you look in the gallery, im alot like Billy. The first one. I dont mean to point fingers but ive never bothered to take a picture of chest as im not too pround of it ::) Anyways, Im 15. Living with Gyne for about 3 years and im at my wits end with this. Im developing terrible posture because i slouch hoping it will cover, but ofcourse, all you see is 2 little points popping out. Occasionally there is the odd breast joke and I do my best to laugh it off, but ive realized it just isnt going away. I guess i could say im over weight. Im about 5 11, 205 pounds. Big built. Excersising has always been so discouraging. Ive realized when I put on a tight shirt, my only flaw is these damn breasts! I have these big massive shoulders and arms but its just this chest holding me back. I was hoping it was just fat that i could work off and i even ordered excersise tapes. I was doing so well, everything was shrinking. My breasts were still there so i just stopped doing it. Basically my only modivation to work out was to lose em.

Since i was very young ive been terrified of going under. I had some some work done on my teeth and it was just a terrible experience. Then a few years back i had something else done and that was an awful experience. For days all i tasted was this disgusting gas in my mouth and i felt like crap for a week. But i need this operation! Ive been floating around the forum and i noticed some of your are in your 30s and still live with it. I couldnt imagine another year with it. I have Doctor Fieldings information (taken from the site lol) but im just too scared to call him. School is almost over this year and i would like to ahve the operation done on me in the summer so when i get back i can live my life as a normal god damn teenager. Its affected my social life like you would not beleive. And my confidence in so many aspects.

Im sorry for the long post. But this is the only place ive been able to get this out and it feels damn good. Like were all in this together. I could never tell my parents or my friends. My mom knows i want the operation but she has no idea how much its affecting me. And telling my dad is just out of the question. I know forsher he would laugh lol. My mom has no problems with it because theres no money being spent and im doing whats best for me. If i were to tell the truth to Fielding like i have told you guys, what would he say? Would he laugh? Also, my parents definitly dont have the money to for the this operation so i was hoping OHIP can cover as ive read here it has covered some peoples operation.  Any advice?
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Also, i have very large nipples but not always. I dont get what it is. Ive asked my doctor before he said it has to do with puberty and the nipples being erect. When they arent erect they are very small like normal but when they are erect, they are massive and further show my Gyne. Should i ask for a nipple reduction thing?

Thanx for all your help.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Dude , the hardest  step in all this is making that initial call!On the phone you will talk only to Dr. fieldings secretary.Of course tha man won't laugh at you ! :P
He is very professional and courteous...my advice ...MAKE THE CALL!
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
Sorry , almost forgot,all of us who've had surgery have been only partly covered by ohip,you might luck out 'cause you're only 15 but ...:-/

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I thought if your younger you have a better chance of getting it covered? Dont you?

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
I'm 26 and had to pay1070$ because lipo isn't considered"necesarry"You being only 15 you should have a good chance to have this covered,if not expect to pay 1000$ or so...

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Jon, whats it like before you go into the operating room? Aside from insane nervousness, is there any pain involved while they are putting you to sleep? After you wake up, how long do you feel like icky for? Is it extremely painful to touch the chest area after you get operated on? Would i be able to go school within a week after the operation? I remember reading like a week back somone just had the operation and he took his pads off and posted saying it looked like nothing was done. Is that suppose to happen? Then it just shrinks over a 1 month period? Or its instant? Like how does it work?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 01:16:23 PM by usernameX »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024