Author Topic: GET RID OF GYNE!!! CURE CURE CURE!  (Read 5397 times)

Offline Billy21

• Posting Member
 ;D

hold dumb bells over your head and do laps around a park, every night.

It will be gone in 2 weeks, if not soon after.
(depending how hard you work, weight on dumb bells, laps done etc...)
good luck! ;D

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
if I did that round the park near me someone would probably mug me and nick the dumbells.... ;D

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
I JUST RAN WITH STUPID DUMBELLS OVER MY HEAD IN A PUBLIC PARK FOR 3 WEEKS AND NOTHING HAPPENED, WHAT THE HELL BRO

haha jk, but seriously - thats stupid

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
1 human dumb bell + 2 cast iron dumb bells = 3 dumb bells.

Running through the park at night.

Even though it won't do anything for your gynecomastia, he seems to be on the right track.  

You could get mugged.  Many city parks are closed at night so you may get hauled off to jail.  The men in white coats may take you to the funny farm.  In all three cases, your gynecomastia will seem much less important for a while.

If you are going to survive with  Gynecomastia, you need a good sense of humor. (though the condition itself is anything but funny)
Grandpa Dan

Offline Billy21

• Posting Member
exuces esuces. you al know verry well it dosn't have to be a park!

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Yes. It could be a church for instance and you would have some more bells to do with.

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
After months of rigorous scientific study I have concluded that the presence of a step machine and dumb bells by my bedroom door has done nothing to improve my muscle tone or reduce my gynecomastia, even though I pass closely by them several times a day.

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Poor Billy 21. We all make fun of him. Let's acknowledge he's partly right in  the case of a fatty gynecomastia. Some may have good results only thru training.

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
I held two dumbbells over my head and ran around the park as you instructed...

However  I cannot balance the dumbbells as I run. It hurts running with the dumbbells on my head, and it hurts when they fall on my feet and legs. It's also a hazard to anyone in the proximity... Although it certainly is quite fun to terrify everyone around me. I do not think this method works very well.   :'(
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 06:56:50 PM by IlluminaZero »

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
What about balancing the dumbells THEN running THEN balancing the dumbells... In fact, balancing the dumbells with the running.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
roflmao    ;D

in case of glandular gyne like mine, i think this is not applicable  8)
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I had a case of mainly fatty.... took me longer than  three weeks though  to get rid of the titties.About six months :P

Maybe I should have tried the 120 pound dumbells they have in the gym??  ;D

I have another idea get a tractor tire attach a chain to it and run around the park ala 'frank bruno', in the snow prefrerably.You'd do something to your body not quite sure what though. Impress the girls i'll bet even if your gyne was still there.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
you wanker. you dont know what your talking about so why dont u do yourself a favor and keep ur hands off the keyboard.

;D

hold dumb bells over your head and do laps around a park, every night.

It will be gone in 2 weeks, if not soon after.
(depending how hard you work, weight on dumb bells, laps done etc...)
good luck! ;D

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
you wanker. you dont know what your talking about so why dont u do yourself a favor and keep ur hands off the keyboard.

ah com'on he was only having a joke , this condition is bad enough even with a sense of humour let alone without one.....
He made me laugh actually.

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Incredible! hey guys, we 've managed to make this thread a"hot topic" (see the flag). Out of practically nothing!... Thanks to you all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024