Author Topic: Do men with gyne have more sensitive nipples than those who don't have?  (Read 9309 times)

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I have no idea if my nipples are any different because of gyne.  They have always been annoyingly sensitive, are the same size and shape as at 14 and very normal male nipples and aureola.  I am losing hair on my head and my legs are slick from neuropathy and the rest of me is furrier than ever.

Offline Jin

• Posting Member
I have no idea how nipples react without breasts. I do know that mine are always erect and sensitive to touch.

Offline dr.moe

• Bronze Member
Since my gyne started later in life, I am quite certain that my nipples are a lot more sensitive now than they were before my entire endocrine/breast adventure began.

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
My nipples are more sensitive now. And the size of my girls gives "sensations" to.

Offline SideSet

As my breasts grew, my nipples expanded to where they are now the size of a woman's, and they are sensitive and erogenous like a woman's.

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
When I was younger I thought all nipples were sensitive and erogenous zones.  In high school after messing around with my girlfriend’s breasts she started playing with my nipples; she was sort of surprised that I got even harder.  She asked if I wanted her to play with what was above the belt or below the belt; I said “Both!”  Most girls I was with, playing with my breasts became as much a thing as playing with hers.  It wasn’t until I talked to my non-big boobed male friends that I found out it didn’t do much for them.  Most likely the growth of the glands stimulates growth of pleasurable nerve endings.  It should, when you bang them into something they certainly hurt more than most guys do.

Maxx

Absolutely! At least that has been my experience. Mine are very feminine in every way. Oh well, kinda goes with the territory of gyno. I am not sure I would want to lose that sensitivity at this point. It has not been a bad thing, unless I ram into a door, box, etc.

Offline Jaku

• Posting Member
When I was ashamed of my breasts, it was annoying when a person touched, or whatever snagged my nipple. My wife knew not to mess with them.  Now, that I have accepted my breasts and enlarged nipples, which seem to always be erect, I enjoy.  I guess it's a matter of sensitive in what manner?  I also think that every man's (or person's) nipples will respond to cold or an irritant rubbing against them, but because our's are larger in most cases, it's more of a factor.  We are also more aware of our breasts for obvious reasons.  Strangely, many women have no idea when they are beaming, I  think I always do.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
My breast have not grown much since they first showed up three years ago and unhappily for me my nipple are no more sensitive that they were before I got that initial growth spurt.  Wish they would both grow more and be more sensitive,  I think I would enjoy it more.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline jdb

• Posting Member
Because for a time I was lactating due to pituitary problems, my nipples grew to full size post breast feeding nipples.  This has made them VERY sensitive. So much so that just touching the inside of a loose shirt sends electricity through me enough to make me physically twitch.   This alone is a reason for wearing a bra.  My breasts are full double Ds or Es (quite a bit bigger than my wife's) but even so, not wearing a bra would not be a huge issue if it were not for my sensitive nipples.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024