Author Topic: Gyeno back after 10 weeks of surgery  (Read 2044 times)

Offline cancerian2u

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

Its being 10 weeks from my surgery. I have couple of concerns

1. I still have pain in my chest. I am still wearing the vest almost 24/7. I have seen people going back to gym after2,3,4 weeks. Please advise as i am really worried about this. My DR says, it is normal. Please advise

2. My chest looks to have grown a little from the day i had surgery. Few days after surgery, chest looked absolutey flat and my happiness had no boundaries. Now i see they have grown a little. I am scared if they are gonna be back as they were earlier. My DR said this is because of some fluid accumilated that would go away eventually. I was not at all convienced by is reason. Is this common?? Please advise..

Thanks in advance..

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Do you have some pictures? 

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
every case is different.  sometimes it can take months.  some guys have come back and said they didn't get their final results for a full year. 

i really doubt it's gyne coming back, the fluid explanation is possible and seems more likely.  some people have had scar tissue only flare up a week or two later. 

don't panic yet, you're still in the too easy to panic zone. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline cancerian2u

• Posting Member
Thanks to y'all for youe advises. I shall post my pics soon..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024