Author Topic: Post op fitness?  (Read 1627 times)

Offline BloodBaneZXY

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

I just had my surgery done earlier today and it already feels unreal!! My gyno was never even that bad, a pretty mild case, but it always bothered me wearing tighter shirts and whatnot because of my puffy nipples.  The doctor didn't really say much in regards to working out and physical fitness following the procedure.

From what I've read, it's really up to the patient.  I was thinking I'll take the next couple days off working out, then go into the gym for lower body stuff (Squats/deadlifts/etc).  And wait about a week before doing any chest work, does this sound fair seeing as how my surgery was not that extensive? (no lipo, small lumps etc;).

Also, is it strongly recommended against alcohol for the next little while?

Thanks!

Offline BloodBaneZXY

• Posting Member
Oh and I don't need to wear a compression vest or anything like that.  Just some strips that were applied over the stitches of the incision, already addicted to how wicked my chest looks!!

Offline BloodBaneZXY

• Posting Member
shit..so it started getting really painful around 7-8 hours after the surgery.  My right nipple is almost twice as swollen as the left and it's pretty painful.  It's reasonably hard underneath and I believe it may be hematoma.  I'm going to consult my doctor in the morning and possibly visit a hospital.  Does this need to be addressed immediately?

Can ANY hospital drain the blood clot if it is hematoma?  I got my procedure done in a different city hence why I'm asking because I would not be able to travel back on such short notice. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024