Author Topic: just got out of surgery  (Read 1860 times)

Offline mykytyn69

• Posting Member
well its been about 2 weeks since the surgery and I'm glad but i am a bit concerned because the puffiness of my nipple? and i was wondering does the nipple usually retract and the skin shrink in size after surgery? how long does it normally take for it to retract and shrink if thats the case?

GynO_DuDe

The final result is months away ... your going to feel down/depressed unless you had very bad gyne in the first place, but if it was a minor correction, you won't see any major difference because of the swelling and all the science thats going on behind your skin.

You have to give it months, may be even up to a year to see all scar tissue totally dissapear. (This is from personal experience btw)

Offline mykytyn69

• Posting Member
to be honest its not so much the scaring and swelling I'm worried about the doc did a amazing job with that I'm just kinda iffy on the whole idea about the puffiness of the nipple it self

GynO_DuDe

Was that side originally bigger than the other? because if it was, then yeah, it makes sense for it to be still a bit puffy and slightly more swollen.

Either way, don't stress about it, youve had the op, let nature do its thing.

Its like a zit. The more you focus on it, its not gonna dissapear, just let it be ...

Offline mykytyn69

• Posting Member
yeh thanks hehe

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024