Author Topic: trippy pains that come and go at two weeks.  (Read 3471 times)

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
What is happening wise ones that had this done before me?

Im having little burning pains that come and go. Kinda on the outer side of the nips and underneath. A little itchy but sometimes gets tender then it goes away. Im trying to explain something I've never felt before.haha

Has anyone else felt these little electric like pains come and go? 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
In my case, not actually pains but increased sensitivity to pressure. The seat belt in my truck was a major nuissance at those times. It was something that came and went. I noticed it when the dosage of my prostate medicine was changed.
Grandpa Dan

Offline SEA2013

• Posting Member
When I was at the doctor yesterday to have the stitches removed, he asked me if I was experiencing any weird sporadic pains that would quickly go away. He said it's the nerves basically waking up after the trauma of surgery.

My sister had implants done last year (go figure she wants breasts, and I want them gone). She mentioned similar sensations. But over time they went away.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Right on, SEA2013! I thought the breast tissue was waking back up.lol
That's good to hear. Its not as bad today but it does seem to do it more at night.

Good news, good news. Thanks

hammer

Jay, it could be part of the healing. I can't remember of hand how long it has been since your surgery, but I know with all of mine there were strange sensations after the surgery and to this day 5 plus years after my first knee replacement I just said to Debbie, "I wonder if I will ever get used to this." And she asked what? I said my knees feeling like there are a one pound bag pack with three pounds of shit in them when ever we have damp weather.

We had another 7 inches of snow here last night, some areas had as much as 15.5!  Is winter ever going to end!

Bob

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Haha... Right on Hammer.
It is some trippy sensations. I put on a compression shirt and got my hair cut today. It started doing that while I was in the barbers chair. The girl asked me if I was nervous. I was about to tell her I just had breast reduction surgery to mess with her.haha

Shit! I hope my chest don't feel like two one pound bags of shit next winter... Maybe we should move to Egypt???:)

Thanks for the reply Bob.

hammer

I've been to Egypt (while in the Navy) and as far as I'm concerned it wasn't that great of a place to visit, let alone move to!

No offense to any Egyptians on the forum, it just wasn't a place for me, no lakes no forest like home!

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
Every night I have noticed a few times I just get a sharp pain....

ok.

not sure if I even posted this in my story thread.

but when I had my revision. I was awake - and watched the whole thing. So - my chest was frozen with xylocane. As he was in my left pec with the scissors cutting....

ugh.. i hurts to remember this.... he snipped a part - at the bottom of my pec - that was out of the range of the xylocane - and I felt it. It was the craziest pain i've ever felt. Having scissors cut inside my chest....

anyways - that's the kind of sharp pain i get a few times a night. Usually just when I am laying in bed watching a movie.

So - for me the trippy part is i have flashbacks to the scissors!!

hammer

Ouch! What fun that sounds like! Sorry to hear you have to go through that!

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
Ouch! What fun that sounds like! Sorry to hear you have to go through that!

Haha it is the most cringe worthy feeling I've ever had!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Ah man! That makes my balls hurt when I think about that.

hammer

Ah man! That makes my balls hurt when I think about that.

Don't say that! That is how my balls felt when they went bad, and rotted! You brought back bad memories from the 90's! My pain started as a sharp stabing, burning pain and continued to get worse with time, completely different location so don't worry jay Adams, I'm sure your balls are safe!

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
What if Gyno did affect balls, could you imagine all the photos in this forum?!?!?!?

hammer

What if Gyno did affect balls, could you imagine all the photos in this forum?!?!?!?

We shouldn't go there, but it may not affect the "balls" however, if it is caused by hormonal imbalance it does affect the sex drive!

I will tell you though, with God as my witness, when you go beyond low "T" to "no T" like I did you are still distracted by a beautiful women! Loosing the testosterone does not change that, just the ability do do anything about it!

Bob

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Man,Hammer... I think I'm gonna go get my balls checked out. I'm creeping up on forty and just beginning to worry about these things. Do you take hormone replacement? I gotta bud who's test stopped producing. He uses patches and GH to keep leveled.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024