Author Topic: Important question before surgery  (Read 2343 times)

Offline TheUser

• Posting Member
Hellow everyone!
I'm 21 years old, and have a level I gyno since the age of 11-12.
I'm quite thin, usually in shape, and have a low fat percentage in my body.
So my main problem is my VERY puffy areolas, that make my chest look awful and unproportional.
I thought about it a lot, and finally came to the conclusion i'll go for a surgery. After visiting a number of plastic surgeons, I think I found the one I want to operate me.
The problem:
I've tried to get funding for the surgery from my health maintenance organization, so a week ago I went to a Professor who's their head consultant.
The Professor did'nt allow me the funding, which is annoying.
BUT, the main thing that upsets me is that he said that when it comes to puffy areolas without extra fat (that shrink when it's cold, as in my case), there was NO WAY that a surgery would fix the problem.
He further added, that he had tried to operate on 2-3 of these cases, and had failed (the puffiness returned). Finally he said that he had had an idea of injecting Botox to the area, in order to make the areola stay shrunk, but finally had figured out it will do the opposite- make the areola stay permanently puffy.

So, what do you say, is it true that there is no way to obtain a good result, that will make the puffiness go away, with this surgery?
Is this Professor as some sense, or that he is totally mistaken?
Thanks, from Israel
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 01:01:11 PM by TheUser »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024