Author Topic: Puffy Nipples and Girls..  (Read 30444 times)

Offline II_Maximus_II

• New Found Glory Rawk
hi im new 2 the site and this is my 1st topic or thread or w/e u call it but anyway im 17 and my puffy nipples hav held me bak from getting close 2 girls bcuz i think as soon as my top comes off they will think  OMG WTF n freak out. i just wana know if any of u guys could give me any help? like if i shud tell them about my nipples 1st so they dnt think im a freak. ty plz reply soon.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Confidence is key here.  You have to act as though you don't believe the nips are anything but normal.  If the girl is already into you enough to be removing shirt, etc., then she won't be paying attention to the nipples.  You'd better be wearing clean shoes, though.  They care about the shoes.  :)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 04:09:10 PM by Mr_Nip »
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline II_Maximus_II

• New Found Glory Rawk
lol ok i'll keep the clean shoes in mind  ;) but the thing is that there not normal n i really like this girl n i dnt want her 2 not like me just bcuz of my problem, ive gave her hints that i like her and shes bin givin em bak, we're goin 2 a party soon n i know when the time comes n ive gota take off my shirt im guna b crappin myself.  i really wana tell her 1st but i just dont know.  :-[
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 01:23:12 AM by II_Maximus_II »

Offline Mr_Nip

I understand how you feel.  Look at my pictures I posted a few days ago in the photos board and you'll know I understand.  Yes she may notice them but the chances are 80/20 that she'll not care about them.  I dated a lot of really hot girls before I finally married one of them.  Not one of them commented on or left me after we peeled off the clothes.  I went through high school and college with the gyne in full force, but it never got in the way of my dating.  This is something I have experience in.  Girls will find fault in a lot of things, but your body falls lower on the "totem pole" than things like how you look at her or the words you say.  They are just wired differently than we are when it comes to the body.   Finally, if she finds the nips to be an issue then you should be dumping her for being so shallow.  

Offline II_Maximus_II

• New Found Glory Rawk
ok thx 4 ur help dude i supose ur right i dont think she'd mind i know shes a really nice girl so i'll just hav 2 b a man n try not 2 let it get in the way. i think i might tell her 1st b4 hand n tell her that its bothered me 4 a long time n that im gettin it sorted etc. but ty 4 ur help once again.  :)

Offline Mr_Nip

Have you ever heard a person talk about something they don't like about him/herself?  Isn't it usually something you wouldn't even have cared about if they hadn't called so much attention to it?   If you mention it first you are guaranteed to create a situation where she'll notice it more even when your shirt is on.   Don't get the feeling you can control a woman's thoughts in a beneficial way by talking.   ;)

Offline TigerKneeCrush

• Posting Member
  • Muay Thai King
    • Facebook
man i'm screwed. i have a left titty and girls don't want me. i don't like to take off my shirt. i don't wanna get close to girls. girls have left me cuz of it. whatever man... i guess thats why i'm at home playing videogames while my friends are out clubbing and partying

Offline Spleen

Girls won't notice or care.  In 20 years no chick said a thing to me about my chest.

Offline scronnyman2006

heres a good rule to live by...

girls dont care

most girls couldnt care less how you looked, girls have breasts... they think of breasts as a normal thing... if you dont highlight the fact that you have breasts, or muchhh less puffy nipples, they are not gunna notice, and not gunna care if they do notice...

a girl would rather have a guy that acts like a man, and treats her right, even if he has breasts; over a guy that acts completely immature over the situation...

heres some tips to make you the manly guy she wants...
1. were some manly after shave... but DONT over do it
2. carry her around any chance you get... just sweep her off her feet, if you got the muscles for it
3. speak to her in a normal voice, or a quiet voice, but dont baby talk with her... girls like that, but they are subcontiously unnatracted to it
4. dont  DONNNTTT make any kind of reference to your gyne around her...

she isnt interested in you because you act like one of her friends
she is interested in you because she wants you to be the MAN in her life
she could care less if you got boobs, she wants you to treat her like a lady

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
she isnt interested in you because you act like one of her friends
she is interested in you because she wants you to be the MAN in her life
she could care less if you got boobs, she wants you to treat her like a lady

Case closed!    8)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
I'll add to the consensus on here.  I've posted my pictures, so you can see that I also have puffy nipples.

I've had my shirt off with a handful of girls and none of them has ever said anything about it.  I've managed to get most of them audibly and visibly horny despite having breasts.

The guys on here are right.  Just act like it doesn't bother you.  Hold them in your arms.  Make them feel small and safe in your strong arms and the pecs you have under those titties.

Guys with breasts can still get love too!

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I had a girlfriend once mention something about it.  Just joking you know.  At first I was pretty upset but then she told me that she didn't care, and then she apologized and didn't realize it bothered me so much.  It was actually a relief.  So anyway, it wasn't that big of a deal to her.

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
I hate to be the bearer of bad news

Girls may not break their neck over it but they will notice it and they will not like it.

you have to highlight your assets like the previous posts have said so well

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
if you are gonna avoid a relationship because of your gyne, then probably you are gonna have issues even after a successful surgery, coz its your confidence thats standing in your way not your gyne, if she disses you remind her whos the man and put her in her place? if you still dont man up, go pick up some fights beat up someone or get beat up its the same thing. lol man up dude thats your only hope.

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
That's an interesting theory...now to just prove it

This is not an attack on you my friend. I am just expressing my opinion

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024