Author Topic: 10 days post op.....  (Read 3273 times)

Offline raider415

• Posting Member
  • What a great site!
and I have a hematoma on the left side. My PS said hes 99.9% sure it will go away in the next week to two weeks. It hurts and looks awful I'm wondering if this is true or if you could just drain it. It sounds like the majority of the hemtomas on the board have been drained. Should I go to my local emergency clinic and get it done. The right side is great but I'm tired of the left. Can it be drained by me?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
There's nothing wrong with asking the PS to drain it.  If the answer is "no" then there's nothing wrong with asking "why?".   You have the right, in my opinion, to know those details.  Discuss you concerns with your PS. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
Are you right or left handed? Maybe you are using that side a little  more. My right side has slightly more swelling. The Dr. said that could be a cause. Not enough to drain or be really concerned about thogh on my swelling. Also, stay hydrated.

Offline raider415

• Posting Member
  • What a great site!
Thanks for the advice guys, my ps said to come by Thursday and we can drain it. Should finally feel some relief. I  am right handed, but this feels like a tennis ball stuck on my chest. Its hard and it hurts. Plus its look worse than before. Who wants to go to xmas parties showing off a new boob! I'll keep you all posted.

Offline raider415

• Posting Member
  • What a great site!
Raider,

I went to my doctor today and both sides were drained.  Now the bandage is back on (back to the itching) and my chest is hurting a little more than yesterday. Must be all that pushing he did to get the fluid out.  Not much fluid was taken from my lh but my rh side was full.  I will see him again in a week for another visit. 

Thats great! better than the fluid buildup. How did he drain it?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024