Author Topic: Do I Have Puffy Nipples (Pics)  (Read 12286 times)

Offline creative123

Hi

I am 18, and for the past few years or so I have had puffy nipples. I am very self conscience, my gf says there is nothing wrong but I think shes just trying to be nice. I seem to have got too the piint where I avoid a lot of tshirts, and avoid situations where I have to take my top off such as swimming, and if I do I get in the water and get it up to my neck ASAP. I have been reading about things such as Tribulus helping, would anything like this help or would surgery be the only way, as there is no way I can really afford £3000 for surgery. I have added pics, they're not nice though.

http://img193.imageshack.us/i/img00027200907070228.jpg/

http://img269.imageshack.us/i/img00029200907070228.jpg/

Thanks for your input
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 09:39:57 PM by creative123 »

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
Yep, those are indeed puffy. Mine are practically the same...
Tribulus will NOT change your condition. In some cases, tribulus was actually known to CAUSE gyno.
Surgery is the only option for you. I'm getting surgery tomorrow, after many years of hiding my nipples with printed t-shirts, etc...

I'm pretty nervous now. I just came to this board to gather some courage for tomorrow.
You should do the same and really consider surgery.
If all goes well it will all be worth it.

grtz

Offline creative123

If I went down the surgery route, how much do you think it would cost in the UK for a good surgeon to do this? and what are the success rates, dont want to be wasting my money?

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
I've no idea what the cost would be in the UK. I think the prices will vary a lot. Some surgeons ask for a fortune and deliver poor results. Others have acceptable prices and deliver great work. Just look around on the internet and local hospitals and I'm sure you'll find a plastic surgeon in your neighborhood. Just make sure that the surgeon has experience with gyno removal.
If you are sure that you have gland tissue, don't let anyone tell you that lipo alone will get rid of it. Excision is the only option (and often in combination with lipo).

Best of luck!

Offline creative123

With a good surgeon, what would scaring be like?

DrBermant

With a good surgeon, what would scaring be like?

You can find quite a number of before and after Gallery of Pictures Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia Surgery on my site.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia is an art form.  Make certain the doctor you pick can show you many before and after surgery images of his / her technique.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline creative123

DrBermant, how much would your surgery charge around for correction of my nipples?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 08:17:25 AM by creative123 »

DrBermant

DrBermant, how much would your surgery charge around for correction of my nipples?

Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated. Your images are incomplete. We use Standard Pictures for Gynecomastia to better demonstrate the nature of the problem during our Preliminary Remote Discussion. Our remote discussion permits patients to minimize travel to Virginia.

Jane is my office manager and can better discuss typical costs and fees.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024