Author Topic: Out with the old…  (Read 1114 times)

Brdy64

I bought a nice tank top at Torrid to wear.😍 I did notice that my bras straps will show so I need a strapless bra too go under it.
I picked up some 'bootie shorts' to go with it too. I have them on now, and they are a perfect fit 🙄 (I ordered two more).
I'll be ready for summer, and my new bra collection as well when I get it 😍
My daughter is very supportive. But she keeps saying she is bringing her makeup kit when they come to visit 😬
I'm not going that far!  Makeup is not going to happen! 😳

Brdy64

I hope you get some that are comfortable. That’s so nice of her to shop for you. I’m telling myself that my boobs look smaller in the c cup. I really expected it to fit loose but they fill it completely.
Your chest will always look 'better' in a proper fitting bra. 
I'm sure you have seen women with boobs spilling over and looking like boobs on top of boobs. It looks tacky, and more noticable. 
Nothing beats a proper fit. 

Offline Johndoe1

I’ve actually been holding out about getting a different size for a while. The pic on the left is from 6 months ago. The pic on the right is now. That bra doesn’t give much support at all even though it looks like it does.
If you are looking for more support, you might want to look for a different style. Since you are close set, you might want to look at an underwire that surrounds each breast separately for better support and containment and less of a uniboob look.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
The c cup I just got is like that and has a lot of support. I already had the same bra in b cup and really like it. The one in the pics was just my first bra that doesn’t work as well as it used to. I actually think it minimizes them more. I should have tried different sizes a long time ago.

Upfront

It is the old story. You need to have the correct size bra for comfort and the right style for the look you are wanting.
The only short cut to getting either or both is a formal fitting. You will also save money.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 12:30:44 PM by Upfront »

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
A convergence of sorts here

I have just had a fitting at Torrid. I was nervous, dry mouth and bounding heart. Got over that quickly as the SA was accommodating.

Got a pull over bra with more support than what I am currently wearing. Bought a second one and a shirt that fits

When my wife saw me she was amused and curious .  As we drove home from her birthday vacation she was amorously thanking me with some pats and pets. I didn’t take me long to accuse her of feeling me up to check out the bra, at that moment she laughed uproariously and nodded yes. Then added whatever helps you feel better 

No more chaffing or uncomfortable bounce
Yea…

Regards,    Bob
Regards, Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024