Author Topic: The guy who got breast implant for a bet video  (Read 1930 times)

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 06:21:19 AM by stonecold »

Offline remyrem6

• Posting Member
he got $100 000 dollars  ??? ??? ???. I wonder how much his breasts cost him.

I dont think i would do it for 100 thousand dollars. I finally got rid of mine  :-*

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I've seen this guy before. He got the implants put in to win a 100 G bet as I understand it. The postoperative period was so painful that he has since refused to undergo the surgery a second time to remove them.

The clip illustrates two things. First off, is the fact that some people will do anything if the price is right. Secondly, and possibly of great many of us is how well his loose shirt conceals the enlarged breasts.

It is difficult to understand why anyone would voluntarily subject themselves to a condition very similar to what we have naturally and find greatly unwanted.

Grandpa Dan

Offline MasterlessMan

• Posting Member
I did notice that the shirt covered it up nicely, they were much bigger than I had imagined they would be when he first came out.  I wonder what brand/style shirt that was.

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
I did notice that the shirt covered it up nicely, they were much bigger than I had imagined they would be when he first came out.  I wonder what brand/style shirt that was.

me have same view with you
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024