Author Topic: I'm starting to freak out!  (Read 3853 times)

Offline banana

• Posting Member
Right, I'm 14. I've got a bit of extra fat on my belly, and my chest I guess. Physically though, I'm doing fine. Whenever we do a fitness test I finish in the top three. I'm the fastest in my class.

Anyway though I want to know what type of Gynecomastia I have. My nipple ( as in the coloured bit) is bigger than it should be. When I feel either nipple and can feel a disc of hard stuff behind it. Now the is even three freaking long hairs coming out of one side and two on the other!? If I rip them out will it go away?

Edit: WTH?!!! I just squeezed one of them and this clear fluid came out. It was sticky of the sense that if I put my finger on it and moved away it would make a line and be connected to both my nipple and my finger. Am I turning into a freakin woman? I'm very close to getting a knife and cutting them out, before my privates fall off and the transformation is complete.
Seriously though, Im getting scared  :'(
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 09:41:00 AM by banana »

GynO_DuDe

Sounds like some ones havvin a laugh with us ...

But if your being for real.

Go see a doctor asap.

Offline banana

• Posting Member

Go see a doctor asap.
Believe me, I am not joking. This is real. My dads a doctor by the way. But, I dont really want to tell my parents

GynO_DuDe

Well I suggest you tell them ...

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member

Go see a doctor asap.
Believe me, I am not joking. This is real. My dads a doctor by the way. But, I dont really want to tell my parents

Trust me, your parents are your best advocates.  Tell your dad.  I'm sure he is used to dealing with embarassing topics in a sympathetic manner.  I know how hard it is to bring up the subject of breasts when you are a guy but once you do and get normal good reaction, it will become easier.  I predict this will be your case.

Offline outertrial

Growing hairs is normal im afraid. Eventually they start coming out of your ears.

The disc you can feel is most likely gland and the discharge is coming from that. Your body goes through hormonal changes in puberty than can cause odd things like that  to happen. Often it goes away after puberty.

You do need to see a doctor to get checked out however as in a very few cases breast growth can in men  indicate testicular cancer. That would be extremely unusual in someone your age however.

Offline outertrial

Im sure your dad wont mind if you want to see a doctor that isnt him. I very much doubt he'd want to perform an examination on his own son anyway.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024