Author Topic: Please rate severity 1-10  (Read 8647 times)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'd call that a 3, with my usual comment that anything over a 1.5 or 2 is enough to make you unhappy. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline nuttynuts

• Posting Member
lol?  :( can we go less than 0?..take a look at other ppls pics aye..i dont mean to be rude, but that is like normal looking? :-X
im like 3 days post op =/ and me pre op was like.. BIG compared to that.. i mean i see where ur coming from.. but.. can u even tell u have those lil boobies under a shirt? ;s   >:( :D ;)

i reckon.. get some muscle into that chest if u wana improve the appearance or make it look more 'masculine'.. im not even sure what ur complaining about.. im sorry but i really dont.. but this is a good thing! its not that bad.. u look fine man.. im sure heaps of guys on here would LOVE to look how u do... but i spose thats what the surgery is for  :P

i really think you look fine. im sorry if i seem rude or whatever, but i really think your being very TOO MUCH critical

Offline scballersc

• Posting Member
Not 7% bodyfat, not nearly enough muscle.  Very minor case.  In my opinion train hard for the rest of '08 (i.e. clean bulk).  You may decide on surgery down the road, I would just hold off until you really get under 10% bf so you can re-evaluate.  You remind me of my brother when he was his heaviest; most of the time he is a stick and there is absolutely nothing wrong with his chest.  However when he gained 20lbs, a lot of it seemed to go to his chest and mimicked gyne.

Offline Mlion

• Posting Member
It is the same as was mine. I lived with it from 16 years to 34 years old being unhappy every summer. Got surgery done today and I wish I had done it a long time ago.

If you are young wait, it might go away, else just consider if it impacts your life and consider if you can handle that for the rest of your life or not.

Don't worry to much what other say. Anyone with a severe case would consider your case nothing, and it is not about male breast but about a lump in your chest. You clearly show to have some gland/fat. That is how I look at it.

Good luck,

Offline tazredboy

You Don't Have Gyno ! ! ! Gyno means "Female like Breasts".I am tired of all These NORMAL Guys with flat chests complaining about, There non existent GYNO.Leaving Guys like me who actually have gyno , too embarassed to talk about it.

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
I agree, u are all obsessed, that is no gyne! No one is perfect, I understand you have big breasts and you want to get rid of it but this case is so mild you dont need to do anything about it!

Offline scballersc

• Posting Member
Like I am so sorry to hear all this backlash coming from guys with "severe" gyne.  If it is something that bothers him, let him do what he has to.

On a side note, I am pretty sure gyne has a tendency to be more severe for individuals who are obese.  Moreover, I think boys who are overweight leading up to puberty are more likely to develop breasts.  I know this has not been proven, but it is an observation of mine and I am fairly certain there is some correlation.

The original poster may have gyne, albeit very mild.  Thats why I think he should bulk up and then reevaluate his appearance.  No the gyne will not go away, but his appearance may improve.  I would suggest severe suffers of gyne do the same.  If you are still bothered by your minor case of gyne, get it cut out. 

That being said, I sympathize with low bodyfat, in-shape, men with mild gyne.  I sympathize much less with obese, severe sufferers.  Regardless it sucks, but I believe everyone should exhaust all options prior to consult; if that means getting off the couch and cleaning up your diet then do it. 

Gyne sucks for sure, but it actually had one lasting positive effect; it forced me to get in shape and adopt a healthy lifestyle.  Now I just need to get the shit cut out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024