Author Topic: Question of tightness of chest  (Read 1793 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I have a question about the tightness of chest after surgery. People who have had the surgery, please answer this question. How tight would you say your chest is after surgery? Meaning, how much loose skin would you say has play on top of your chest. When I flex, there is a good inch or 2 of skin on the top of my chest. Is this normal? My chest still looks bad even though I had excision and Lipo!! ???

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Volatile, it's been 8mths , you only have to wear the compression vest for like 6-8 weeks...Plus, I have been working out, my skin sags at bottom of chest...I saw another PS and he told me skin needs to be removed, mind you, I'm not heavy 510 157lbs but my chest was massive for my size....I think after removing the tissue and fat this left an empty skin envelope. The new ps wants to do a donut procedure....I hate to go to another local PS but I can't do all this travelling around, ya know!!! If I have a problem , i would have to fly out of town, forget that!! I dunno what to do...Gyne is the worst!! >:(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024