Author Topic: very worried  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Hey everyone, it's been roughly 5 and a half weeks since my second surgery and im starting to get anxious. It has been a great improvement since pre-op, but not the one i was looking for. I had lipo and excision.
The plastic surgeon i used is very experienced. he had plenty of pre-post op photos in his book.
My nipples are still large and puffy. I feel some very hard scar tissue beneath them which i pray to god is what is making them puffy. i have started massaging them firmly and i have been wearing my compression bandage regularly. Usually, they look good for a little while when i take off the compression bandage but then they gradually go back to normal.
could this be loose skin that just needs to tighten? and is it possible for scar tissue to push out the areolas until it disolves? please give me some answers, im starting to freak out a bit, not fun...
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
At 5 1/2 weeks there's still a lot of stuff going on under there.  It could just be simple swelling.  It could be scar tissue.  Maybe a little of both.  Either will eventually go away.  Don't freak out at this point.  Just keep doing what the PS says.   
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline jsbaz

• Posting Member
Was your first surgery Lipo Only?  I had Lipo only last year, and now I am scheduled for a revision this Thursday.  This time the PS will do both Excision and Lipo.

Hopefully this is the end of the nightmare.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
my first surgery was actually gland only and the surgeon did very little to help my gyne at all.

Offline outertrial

Most likely the scar tissue imo. Bear in mind that around the scar tissue that you can feel is usually a fair amount of soft tissue swelling that you cant, especially in the first few weeks and months.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024