Author Topic: New to site  (Read 3436 times)

Offline embaresdbypufs1

• Posting Member
Heres my deal. I have had gyne since I was 10. I am 15 now. In school during gym i was the one guy who would go into the bathroom stalls to change his shirt. i wear two shirts to school everyday. no matter the weather. i found that wearing thick undershirts with tight over shirts reduces the look of gyne. i think i am a pretty attractive guy tho. i am not fat at all.i am 6 ft 2 and 160 lbs. rather skinny. i have puffy nips. they stick out about half an inch. i am so self consciencious. my gf and i have been dating for about 8-9 months now and i still havent taken my shirt off. i have heard to have confidence and not tell the girl about gyne but too late. i already have. she doesnt pressure me to take off my shirt when we're in the moment but i wish i had the balls to and not be embarresed. i went to my doc and he said 3 times now that the swelling should go down. but it hasnt. am i stuck with this forever? is surgery the only option? can anyone help me? thanks for taking the time to read my story. i appreciate it.

Offline embaresdbypufs1

• Posting Member
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/klinefelters_xxy/klinefelter_gynecomastia.htm
that is what my nips look like. it isnt me though. it is the very first before picture.
not the body shot though.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024