Author Topic: Planning on Surgery  (Read 15938 times)

Offline r1

• Posting Member
My experience is basically the same as yours except i left the swelling to go fown naturally didnt want to risk infection.

chest looks completely different every day its weird. scar tissue fairly thick on left side always looks better after massaging  im four weeks post op today i rekon another four weeks swelling will be completely gone and hopefully mos of the scar tissue.

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
Nearly 8 weeks out. The swelling will go, but the scar tissue's going to be around a bit longer if you're anything like I am. Keep massaging and enjoy the fact that although your nipples are a little funny, you can wear any shirt quite happily.

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
I'm a few weeks ahead of you Poland and still have scar tissue too so it does take time.

As you say, way better than gyne and it should go down with time.

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
Just a quick 2 month post-op update. The scar tissue has been up and down over the last month, but it's quickly softening on my left hand side. Everything is coming together nicely, but there's still a way to go as my nipples are often slightly puffed and distorted by the scar tissue. Massage really does seem to help.

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
I've just been looking over pre-op photos, and all I can say is that I'm glad to have those bastards out of my chest.

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
It's been quite lately. Where did everyone go?

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
  • Ain't nobody got time for dat!
^^ Been thinking the same! It's so dead on this board now

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024