Author Topic: Isn't gyno supposed to stop hurting?  (Read 2282 times)

Offline gynomania

i've had propecia-induced gyno for about 1.5 years (keep hair or develop breasts, what an awful choice to make). i tried reduced dosages of propecia and kept having issues, so i stopped propecia this past january. unfortunately, not only has the gyno stuck around, but both of my breasts still ache and sting almost daily, particularly after i've eaten fatty foods or consumed caffeine.

if surgery for gyno isn't covered by insuance because it's "cosmetic only" then i probably shouldn't be in pain every day, right? any thoughts on how to decrease the aching?

hammer

In my experience, mine didn't stop hurting until they stopped growing! Sorry that I don't have some better news!

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
Mine hurt even when it seemed to stop in growth. Dumb doctor said to take ibuprofen. Im not far enough post op to tell if that pain is gone but those painful glands better be gone. I heard some say before and the doc also agreed he was told that drug induced gyno pain sometimes will not go away and I am sure whatever stimulates the glands will cause the pain to surge

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024