Author Topic: Lets do this!!  (Read 5693 times)

Offline Mugambo

• Posting Member
Hi Guys
Firstly, great site. Its comforting to know that I'm not suffering alone in silence on this.

To those who have gone on and done something about it - good on ya!! All due respect.

I want to go ahead and get the Gyne operation done. Additionally, in my younger days, I was overweight and over the years, I have since lost weight but am stuck with some stubborn areas and so I also want to get lipo done on my stomach.

2 Questions: ???
1) I've been reading alot in this forum about recommendations for Dr Levick - does he do both?

2) Has anyone used Transform for their op? I went to see the Surgeon Dr Khan but he didn't leave me feeling confident about having him operating on me.

Appreciate your views on this.
Thanks  ;D

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Levick does both yes.  Personally i wouldnt pay to get lipo on my stomach, good diet and some training will sort that.  Im not knocking you for wanting that by the way, just my personal view.
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
Levick does both yes.  Personally i wouldnt pay to get lipo on my stomach, good diet and some training will sort that.  Im not knocking you for wanting that by the way, just my personal view.
Ditto for me. I'd prefare to reduce my tummy the natural way.

What Mr.Levick took out of my chest was a mixture of fat and 'gristle', which never could have been shifted with exercise and/or diet.

My stomach, however, is 'my' problem!

Offline Mugambo

• Posting Member
Thanks for the info guys.
I have tried the diet and exercise regime for over 5 years now and have reached a point where I have stubborn area's that just won't go no matter how hard I try.

After the Gyne op, at least I can finally go swimming again after 15 years!!  ;D
Haven't been since the age of 13  :'(

Does Dr Levick have a website? Is there a link to his contact details?

Thanks again

Offline Mugambo

• Posting Member
I've just booked my consultation with Dr Levick.
I'll be going to see him in 2 weeks  :D

BTW Levick Patients, when you had your consultation, how long did it last?
What questions did you ask?

I've read in some of the threads that some of you have noticed you LFS going down but the RHS remains a bit lumpy. I was thinking of asking him about this.

Offline London_boy

• Bronze Member
  • Op performed by Mr Levick 17/08/05
    • My Photos :
Well done Mugambo, you're over the furst hurdle now !!

The consultation tends to last about 20 mins although I imagine it varies depending on how many questions you ask. To be honest with you, I took a list of questions with me but he ended up answering them without me having to ask them............

Offline ms1972

• Posting Member
  • Op performed by Mr Levick 12/08/05 (Pics in Diary)
Same here. By the time Mr Levick asked if I had any questions, the only thing I could think of that he hadn't answered was "Should I shave the area". He said "Nah, I put gauze on so there's nothing stuck to the chest anyway, you could shave your arm pits, but I wouldn't worry too much".

So I didn't bother. Nuff said about that I think!!   :-/

Mr Levick really is "Da Man" when it comes to this procedure. You'll enjoy the whole experience.

Offline Mugambo

• Posting Member
London Boy & ms1972 - thanks for your notes.
I'm feeling optomistic about this and I hope the end result lives up to it.

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
I've just booked my consultation with Dr Levick.

I think we should start looking for a commission for all these referrals!

He's a 'Mr' BTW, once you qualify as a medical doctor and then go into surgery, or consultancy, you go back to being a plain ol'  'Mr.'

Best of luck with the appointment, he's a nice guy.

Offline Mugambo

• Posting Member
 :o Aha.... cheers for that Irish.
I was wondering why his secretary said 'Mr Levick's office'.

Guess we learn something new everyday  ;)

Offline Mugambo

• Posting Member
!!STOP PRESS!!

Mr Levick fondled with my Moobies yesterday!!  :o

....and now I have my appointment booked to have them removed on the 19th October.

He was polite and friendly and helped put my mind at ease. I'm quite looking forward to the op now.

I know many of you don't think its a good idea, but I'm gonna get liposuction done on my stomach at the same time - hopefully it will compliment my new chest.  :)

Offline Tintin

• Posting Member
Good luck mate,
Nine days to go for me! Sucking down the Arnica and staying well off the alcohol. This week is dragging!

Offline Mugambo

• Posting Member
Cheers Tintin,
I can understand how you must be feeling. You just want it over and done with!!

Good luck with your op too and make sure you let us know how it went.

On another note, did you get the compression vest? I was recommended #640 (the one with the hooks). Any idea how much it costs and how long the delivery would take?

Offline Tintin

• Posting Member
Thanks mate, I will certainly keep you all informed and up to date. I bought my compresssion vest a couple of weeks ago. I phoned them up on the Thursday morning and it arrived on the Sat morning. Don't worry it comes in a plain brown parcel - no hint of what is actually is. I think it cost me £50. Not 100% sure though, I will pull out the receipt tonight and confirm tonight ot tommorrow. The #640 is the one I got.

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
I know many of you don't think its a good idea, but I'm gonna get liposuction done on my stomach at the same time - hopefully it will compliment my new chest.  :)

Hmmmmmmmm....if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024