Author Topic: Anyone ever thought off...  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Chilli

• Posting Member
Has anyone ever thought of havin pectoral implants at all?

I think Im getting over excited with the prospect of have surgery down to remove my moobs, so much so that I'm almost expecting to have the 'body of my dreams'. The thing is, Im sure this wont happen and that I will be let down.

What are the reasonable expectations to have with surgery?

Cheers

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
It depends on your initial condition!! Mild, Severe case? If you have a severe case, you need to have realistic expectations. If you can get at least a 50-80% improvement, that would be realistic. My gynecomastia was very mild, I would say my results were about 80_90% improvement. Also, it depends on the skill of the surgeon. Make sure you do alot of research on the surgeon. I had to go through 2 surgeries due to the fact that the original surgeon botched me up!! Didn't take enough out, mismatched nipples, etc...Good luck!! ;)

Offline Chilli

• Posting Member
Well, to me my case is severe! But when compared to others I have seen on the user photos it is actually fairly mild, must get some photos up! If i grope myself i can easily get a good handful but no more really. 90% improvement would be a dream come true!!

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
It can happen!! Like I said, make sure you do the research and don't just go with the first Plastic surgeon you visit. Remember, if you don't get a good vibe with them, you probably are right!! Feeling confident in your surgeon is key. I learned the hard way. My first surgeon was supposed to be the best plastic surgeon in the area (expensive too) so I went with him. He only spent a few minutes with me but I didn't care, I heard he was the best. Anyway, I didn't get the surgery I dreamed about. The 2nd surgeon spent a good 45minutes with me talking about my options. Needless to say, everything worked out great..Again, good luck to you!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024