Author Topic: I love my breasts  (Read 13058 times)

Minitits

We seem to have the whole array of opinions on this one thread from love 'em to hate 'em.

I'm a 'normal' bloke - I'm well-hairy and the pump still works - I just now have a pair of breasts - don't know how - they are either due to oestrogen in the food chain or they popped up 'naturally'.

I have no special desire to have them 'removed', nor do I want to make them bigger. They are as they are - I put them in a bra each morning then forget about them and get on with life - I'm certainly not going to be depressed about it.

Offline breastlover

• Posting Member
  • mmmmmmmmmmmm
Good for you,  you are my kind of guy.  They call mine bitch breasts .  Guess we are the same (you may straight) and I am not hairy at all,  even my legs.  Maybe in my  case, it could be heredity too.  Sisters and mom have small bodies but huge breasts.  breasts on me are not a big deal to them.  I could never fit into their bra but wishful thinking.   I certainly do apprectiate your positive point of view   THANK YOU   Bobby

Offline User

• Bronze Member
Some guys have both problems.  They turn the depression to hate for the boobs,  but that is not the reason for the depression.  It is the hormone imbalance.

Or is it the years of verbal/physical abuse because of being a male and having breasts?

I know we've all had different experiences, and mine have been nothing but negative.  I don't care about how large my chest is, but I can't handle the looks or jokes anymore.
Surgery date: February 8, 2006

Offline girlieman

• Posting Member
  • Bigger Is Better
    • New World Order
In the majority of cases, the scars are barely visible. In my case, the scars are completely invisible, even to myself.

We are not 'depressed' about having gynecomastia, we (like most people) just think men look better without breasts.

Is this boy whistling past the graveyard?  Or 'doth the lady protestath too much!'
'I could never be a woman.  I'd spend the entire day playing with my breasts' - Woody Allen

Offline girlieman

• Posting Member
  • Bigger Is Better
    • New World Order
I am 45 yo homosexual male with active sex life but I do have bigger than average breasts for a man.   I am 5/8 185 lbs and started developing breasts when I was a teen but by then,  my sex life took off too.  Dont want to get into that too much.   I have been told than semen on the breasts and rubbed in will make the breasts bigger.
I have been told it does,  what do you all think.
Around this time , I started crossdressing and stlll do it today.  I like showing off my breasts even in a bar.  I do get lots of attention weather I like it or not.
What surprises me is some women really like them and they will fondle a little bit or make comments but not hurtful ones.  Duh !!!
Reducement surgery for me (NO WAY)  If anything, I would like to make em even bigger.  Anyone with any suggestions on that.        

Who are you and what have you done to the real Breastlover???  You mean to tell me you are a 45 year old gay man and you know no T-girls you can ask this question?    Are you a friend of Dorothy who doesen't hang with the transgendered?

To answer your question, take 3-4 mgs estradiol daily along with 200mgs of spironolactone.  If you have liver disease use estradiol patches.

All can be obtained without prescription at european pharmacies.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
To get them bigger try a bicycle pump attached to the nipples .

Just give a few pumps before heading out. You could even carry it in your handbag.

Allways works for me. ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024