Author Topic: Surgery with Alex Karidis 5/4/11 + pics! (Updated regularly)  (Read 24067 times)

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
Bring on summer 2012. ;D

Yeah, coz it sure looks like we're not gonna get one this year! ;D

hottest day of the year today :|

Only gonna get worse. :-[

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
3 month post-op pic added.

The swelling has gradually subsided and my chest is looking almost flat. The results are really pleasing at this stage. The only problem is the fact that I still don't have any feeling in the nipples + that area is still quite sore to the touch.

And - believe it or not - I still get the occasional twinge of self-consciousness, like I've still got m00bs. The psychological side of the problem seems to take a long time to go away. Still, psychologically I'm 0.1% as bad as I used to be! At one point in my life I was so embarrassed that I had trouble leaving the house. Now I feel like my confidence has come back. I've actually been chatting girls up in the street (with limited success); something I would never have even considered before.

Thank you Alex Karidis!

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
3 month post-op pic added.

The swelling has gradually subsided and my chest is looking almost flat. The results are really pleasing at this stage. The only problem is the fact that I still don't have any feeling in the nipples + that area is still quite sore to the touch.

And - believe it or not - I still get the occasional twinge of self-consciousness, like I've still got m00bs. The psychological side of the problem seems to take a long time to go away. Still, psychologically I'm 0.1% as bad as I used to be! At one point in my life I was so embarrassed that I had trouble leaving the house. Now I feel like my confidence has come back. I've actually been chatting girls up in the street (with limited success); something I would never have even considered before.

Thank you Alex Karidis!

Wow mate, ur back to how you were post op again !! awesome results bet you are well chuffed. that swelling has completely gone.

How often did you massage and for how long mate ?

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Results look fantastic! Really goes to show how much results can vary over time and that you really do need to be patient! You look as if you had a fair bit of scar tissue judging from the pics, am I right? If so, how did you approach the massage? (length, frequency etc) as you seem to have made huge improvements to it.. I've currently got a fair whack of scar tissue, been massaging a couple of times a day, sometimes I massage for long periods of time (30-60 minutes in hope to really break it up as best as possible), not sure if that's the best approach or not really.

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
How often did you massage and for how long mate ?

If so, how did you approach the massage?

I didn't. :D

Yes, I had a lot of scar tissue initially but it seems to have dissipated by itself. I never bothered with massage because the entire area was too sore and still is.

TBH there's still a moderate degree of swelling but it's gradually subsiding. I'm going to give it at least another 3 months before judging the final result.

Offline filmfan2

Hey mate, just wondering how the results look now that it's so many months after the surgery? And if at the 3 month stage you had been doing any exercises and hitting the gym before those photos were taken? or is that result natural?

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
How you getting on mate? Has it all calmed down ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024