Author Topic: Time for a picture I suppose  (Read 2904 times)

Offline Busty

You certainly do fill that C cup 😘

GuessThisIsMeNow

You certainly do fill that C cup 😘
Definitely. I wish they were a bit fuller coverage, I feel like I need to be contained a little more above where this cup ends. But I do feel like moving up a band size but staying with the same cup (although that is essentially going up a cup), that it better contains my side boobs. I am very side set and have struggled to find a bra that fits this well

Offline Busty

Look for bras with a wider gore. 

Iā€™m sure you do, but be sure to always swoop and scoop 

GuessThisIsMeNow

I always swoop and scoop. Good point on looking for a wider gore. Thanks!

Orb

Weight loss for most is a good and welcome life improvement.  You may not loose a lot in the breast but as your body burns stored fat you may see some loose there.  I can see how your wearing a bra would bring a much more polished look attracting fewer looks.
Chin up.  You look good.

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
Thanks guys. I definitely have a sense of pride in them once I accepted them. They really are nicely shaped if I do say so myself. And they have opened up a whole new world of enjoyment for me and my wife. I'm still a little self conscious out in public and hide them as well as I can, but I'm sure I'll get more comfortable with that in time. I've had back pain for quite a few years before acknowledging my breast issue, and 99% of my back pain has gone away since I started wearing a bra
Great point about back pain. I can put on a bra and my shoulder pain subsides within minutes.

Offline Busty

It is all the unsupported weight on our chests just jiggling and swaying and bouncing 

Offline Johndoe1

It is all the unsupported weight on our chests just jiggling and swaying and bouncing
And the relief of having the weight and movement of the breasts sitting in the cups is heaven sent. When braless I feel so exposed and very aware of my breasts being unsupported. I have a great appreciation and understanding of women complaining about their bras but would never be caught without wearing one. I too have fallen into that camp as well.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline taxmapper

And the relief of having the weight and movement of the breasts sitting in the cups is heaven sent. When braless I feel so exposed and very aware of my breasts being unsupported. I have a great appreciation and understanding of women complaining about their bras but would never be caught without wearing one. I too have fallen into that camp as well.
This....

I have warn body suits before, and that feeling is great until I usually forget about it.
But well fitted is so nice to have.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024