Author Topic: I'm sick of puffy nipples  (Read 3265 times)

Offline Neziet

Being that I've had puffy nipples since i was 12 and i'm about 16 now and i am fed up with it, surgery not an option. for the simple fact is money doesn't grow on trees and i'm 16... if you really are doctors and know about this stuff you should know how to fix it and you should probably understand why this is frustrating i went to a family doctor and he said well its a part of puberty and at should probably last for about another 2 months or so, well wanting to go to the beach for 3 years now and am uncomfortable with the problem i haven't gone which is ruining my childhood, is there any possible way to get this fixed. will it go away and when does the chest develop during puberty. i would like to know I've done my fair share of research on it and everything consist of considering surgery, like i said before though surgery is not an option. there should be something else you could say. if there really isn't then i don't know.... but i need help please.

Offline Bikkembergs

• Bronze Member
Can't really give an opinion without a picture.

From what I've seen, it's rarely puberty. If it was part of puberty, would more people get it? My surgeon told me it's genetic. My Grandfather and Uncle also have it.

Surgery is likely to be the only option to "fix" it.

Offline Hope2Help

• Posting Member
I agree with you completely it seems the generic answer for everyone topic is, you should consider surgery, I'm 14 and I'm sick of it, my GP said if it continues for another year he'll refer me
But Surgery frightens me and it seems to be a generic answer for every single post

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024