Author Topic: Gyno on one side only..  (Read 12270 times)

Offline dcp330c330c

• Posting Member
I seem to only have it one side, when i lie flat down and rub my hand along the other side completely flat it is but on the other side i have bit of a lump. Anyone else have this? Im hoping by running everyday and doing as many wide arm push ups every second day i can reduce this little fooker.

Anyone ever have good days and bad days with gyno? one day it looks like its going away and feels like its going away and then other days it feels 3 times bigger!!!

Offline TheCorrectedOne

• Posting Member
i would consult a doctor to get it checked. never no if it's some kind of bad growth.
if you can't accept yourself, you're just living to die soon

Offline dcp330c330c

• Posting Member
Its definately gyno iv had it for quite awhile whilst i was really over weight, iv dropped from 252 to 190 and now i just really need to tone my chest. Are push ups effective for achieving this?

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member
no... if it's unilateral gynecomastia like you mentioned then the only way to get rid of it is by way of surgery.

DrBermant

I seem to only have it one side, when i lie flat down and rub my hand along the other side completely flat it is but on the other side i have bit of a lump. Anyone else have this? Im hoping by running everyday and doing as many wide arm push ups every second day i can reduce this little fooker.

Anyone ever have good days and bad days with gyno? one day it looks like its going away and feels like its going away and then other days it feels 3 times bigger!!!

Yes, I have seen many men who had gynecomastia only on one side. True One Sided or Unilateral Gynecomastia is the ultimate test of a doctor's skill. Make an operated side match something that never had surgery!  Here is another example of One Sided Gynecomastia. For most, the real problem is Assymetric or Uneven Gynecomastia, one side larger than the other.

Gland of breast, either male or female, can vary under hormonal stimulation. This takes several days to swell or shrink and is somewhat slow for changing. More rapid changes occur with the Thin Areola Muscle that when stimulated flattens puffy nipples. The results are quick, but gradually return as that muscle relaxes.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
    • http://lagynecomastia.org/
Your complaint of changing breast size and discomfort is very common. It is hard to pinpoint the exact reason, but there are so many possibilities, such as variations in hormonal levels, hormone ratio levels (testosterone to estrogen levels), cortisol daily fluctuation levels, temperature changes, and even time of day.
Dr. Cruise
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
2081 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-644-4808
Before and After Pictures
Types of Gynecomastia

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024