Author Topic: It is possible to get chicks and most dont care!  (Read 9584 times)

Offline Hostile

• Bronze Member
Anyway, back to the initial debate, I agree with gsa's point that it is possible to get girls even if you have gyne.  I also agree that once in a relationship with a girl it is unlikely the presence of gyne will greatly alter their feelings towards you.

Despite this, as I've stated before I don't think that most people's decision to have surgery is purely influenced by the lack of opportunity to get girls.  I pull as much as my friends do,  if not more-so.

I have decided to have surgery not because of girls but because I think I will feel far more comfortable in groups of people and being the focus of any attention without my gyne.  I think most people would feel the same.  Everyone is self conscious to an extent and I don't think it should be considered vain for a man to want to be rid of body parts that are usually found on women.

Personally I would never consider cosmetic surgery to correct baldness, have a nose job, or enhance my male genitalia, but if people feel the need to in order to have surgery to feel comfortable I would not judge them.  I just feel that gynecomastia is largely unnatural  in males unlike the previously mentioned ailments.

Personally, I actually admire Gine2D's ability to accept his body the way it is.  I wish I had that strength but years of emotional abuse has put a strain on my life and the sooner I lose my man-boobs the better!
Surgery semi-successful 11/01/03... but I'm still going insane.

Offline BustyBoy

• Posting Member
Seems like some of us come in here with an attitude.

almostTHERE

If a woman was born with a 4 inch penis, sure, she could go on living.  But would she be happy walking around with a male organ?  Would she wear a bikini at the beach?  Would she wear tight shorts?  No, she would do what we do... avoid tight clothes...avoid the beach... and be just as human as us dudes.....until...she finally got it hacked off (like we are all doing!)!!!!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i don't see attitude up there, hostile's post is about as respectful and evenhanded as you can ask for.  it just boils down to some women have no problems with gyne, others dislike it; men ditto; the likers are fewer than the non-likers, but the beauty of it is, as long as they don't go popping cracks at people whose preferences are different like gine2d could rarely resist doing, everyone's free to live, let live, and choose for themselves.  seems like end of thread to me.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline turbo6

• Gold Member
  • They look better on girls anyway
If a woman was born with a 4 inch thingy, sure, she could go on living.  But would she be happy walking around with a male organ?

On the flipside, I think the closest thing a female could get comparable to the anguish of gyne would be a bad case of facial hair.

Breasts = female trait, facial hair = male trait...when a person exhibits characteristics from the opposite sex, they can often feel alienated and depressed because of it...especially at a vulnerable younger age.

There's a girl I see working at wal*mart around here. Early 20's, slim, busty, blond and pretty face. However, she has a a 5'o clock shadow that would rival most guys of her age.

She tries to cover it, just like we covered our gyne, with make up etc but you can still see it. And like our bulky clothing we hide behind, she constantly has to have make up to hide herself.

My friend happens to work there, too. He tells me she gets made fun of behind her back all the time. Customers treat her like she's a freak. She confides in the females working there but they gossip and make fun of her as well. Shes told a few she's considering laser removal or some type of electrolosis.

Its the same with us, if you work, go to school there will always be people like this, wether you are a girl with facial hair or a guy with gyne.

I really hope this girl gets the electrolosis, she would be a knock out and she would be a different person afterwards, much like I was after surgery.
[shadow=white,left,300];D Surgery Done On: 7.31.03...Revision surgery soon ;D[/shadow]

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
that's great food for thought, turbo.  you can't not feel for that woman.    

Offline elaine

• Posting Member
  • a caring partner
blimey, i will be a platinum member soon..... i love my man, we were friends before we became lovers, his charm and personality made me love him and he oozes confidance. i have no snide remarks concerning him from my female friends, male "friends" (i have abandoned them now) have been very snide concerning him. care?.....not at all, i came on this site tofind out things concerning all this, it has somewhat enlightened me, and it has somewhat done the opposite too, you are all in the same boat yet some of this talk i am now begining to see turns into arguments between you all. every one has an opinion, every one of you knows individually how you feel, please dont argue about these feelings between yourselves. i am new i know, and maybe you think i dont know what im on about, especially as i am a female, but i am on here because i care deeply about my man and want to find out the best way i can about all this.......i.e. listening to all your mens experiences with life, your feelings, your emotions, everything.  please dont shout at me or think me stupid, i just want to help him when and if he ever was to need my help. thankyou for listening to me

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
I could care less what "girls" feel about my body....the point is I care about my body, and how i appear to myself, and gyne just was not going to be part of it anymore.  If i used what "girls" felt about every single part of my body to some standard, one would be at the PS for changing lots of things depending on the opinion of the girl.   Gyne is a physical/psychological disorder that is intimately destructive to the well being of the person afflicted with it...whether girls like/dislikes really has no bearing on how it has affected me throughout my life IMO.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024