Author Topic: Worn out bras  (Read 515 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
The advantage of 'back clasping' bras is you have some adjustments as your bra stretches out. 

I have 5 'front clasping' bras that are easy to put on, but now 3 of them are not usable as they have stretched out. 
I thought it was my recent weight loss, but I measured myself and my measurements are unchanged. 

I'm going bra shopping this weekend and I'm going to rotate out all my front clasp bras. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
The advantage of 'back clasping' bras is you have some adjustments as your bra stretches out.

I have 5 'front clasping' bras that are easy to put on, but now 3 of them are not usable as they have stretched out.
I thought it was my recent weight loss, but I measured myself and my measurements are unchanged.

I'm going bra shopping this weekend and I'm going to rotate out all my front clasp bras.

I only have a few bras that us front hooks because they just don't have the range of adjustment that the bad hooks do. I have a new bra coming in any day now and I just can't wait!
It's just that a well fitting bra can make a bad day, good and sometimes very good

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

I have 5 'front clasping' bras that are easy to put on, but now 3 of them are not usable as they have stretched out.

I only have a few bras that us front hooks because they just don't have the range of adjustment that the bad hooks do. I have a new bra coming in any day now and I just can't wait!
It's just that a well fitting bra can make a bad day, good and sometimes very good
I'm hoping my new bras will be here by Saturday. 🤗

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
For ease I used to prefer front hook bras, but I ultimately found that my fave types were mostly rear hook and I've migrated my purchases in that direction. 

Offline blad

On M*A*S*H*, Hawk Eye suggested worn out bras could be used as hammocks. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024