Author Topic: Anyone cure their own gynecomastia?  (Read 17463 times)

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
I'd stick with the fish oil as opposed to flaxseed.  It has been suggested that flaxseed oil could have a negative effects on your hormones.

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
I hear you on the debt. While I had the funds it hasn't always been that way.

I applaud you on your approach.   One thing for sure is there is no quick fix for all life's problems like you said.  I had the surgery, and I lost the weight.  However I still have to pay bills, work at my marriage, and take care of my house.  People who liked me before my surgery still like me, and those that didn't still don't.  My dog sees me the same.  My kids don't love me any more.

I am happier though.

Having a normal chest just makes you normal, not special.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
Having a normal chest just makes you normal

glad you're happier.  how many people underrate normal. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think what noseguard said is truly profound.

If you have a crappy attitude, it will not change. You'll find something else to blame.

Any personality flaws will remain.

The girls will not suddenly be drawn to you like iron to a magnet.

For better or worse, you will not change who you are or what your are by having surgery.

Note that he said that he is "Happier". The quality of life improves to be sure, but it does not take a new course.

A person who is not happy cannot be made happier. If they are sad the only improvement they can expect is to be a little less sad.

Surgery can work miracles for some men, But only if they have completely realistic expectations.

There are some among us who would be better off if they put their cash down at the office of a good Psychologist.

Grandpa Dan

Offline Pragmatic

• Posting Member
Hi,

I've been sick this week. I was supposed to be on vacation. Life happens. Here's my pics for documentation purposes.
Front

Side

Side showing upper defined part

Did only two workouts this week, been sick in bed. Hopefully back to my normal workout soon.Thanks for all the kind words. Everything I've read says to workout prior to surgery to help the surgeon sculpt the area and since you'll not be able to workout tfor a period immediately after surgery.

Compare the side view with the one taken 06/18/08. You'll see a new crease as the fat is receding. It's really the only documentable change this week.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 11:36:48 AM by Pragmatic »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024