Author Topic: post op flat nipples! before/after pics  (Read 4576 times)

Offline gyn255

• Posting Member
Hey guys,
               First of all would like to thank every single last one of you out there who take the time to help each other day in day out! OK, had surgery done thurs 5thJune08 (last week) excision of gland tissue only both sides(no need for lipo as not much fat on me - in quite good shape). Today (4 days post op) I managed to have a little peek when changing my compression vest to a clean one, as silicone dressing quite loose, and I am very pleased with result so far! But I did notice that my nipple is totally flat making it look weird! and still a bit puffy (maybe soft is a better word to describe - no where near as puffy as pre-op) and numb (obviously!) It is significantly smaller but tender (not erect), will this ''flatness'' go away as healing continues? hope some1 out there has similar case and can give me hope! Once again cheers this site rocks! Before pic below, will attach post-op pic when i get dressings off!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 09:08:38 PM by gyn255 »

Offline MSJ108

give it some time brother. You should be fine if you got incision and gland removal.

Offline dasani

Offline gyn255

• Posting Member
yeah i put my before pic on here earlier, will post after pic when dressing comes off in few days!

Offline gyn255

• Posting Member
I've just realised that when I went on another computer to check if any replies i noticed that the pic i previously posted doesn't show up, but when i go back to the computer that i used to originally import the pic (using ''additional options'') it shows up fine. The pic is stored on this computer but when i try to view it from any other computer it doesn't, can any of you pro's help me!!!???
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 07:19:36 PM by gyn255 »

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member

Offline gyn255

• Posting Member
ok musta been other computer - very old...

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member

Offline dasani

I can only see one pic, am i missing something?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024