Author Topic: Going out 'gender neutral'?  (Read 773 times)

Brdy64

Do you go out 'gender neutral', making it difficult to determine your gender?

Clothes, hairstyle, etc...
How do you pull it off?

If not, have you thought about it?

Brdy64

Do you go out 'gender neutral', making it difficult to determine your gender?

Clothes, hairstyle, etc...
How do you pull it off?

If not, have you thought about it?
I do this all the time now 😉
It's almost like a game. I just watch people to see their reactions.

Hair has grown to a short shag, on it's way to a full shag. My clothes are very gender neutral in style with much more off the women's shelf.
I never go out without shaving, and I let my bras shows beneath my lighter tops all the time. 

Not exactly Cinderella, but maybe a rough looking old lady. 

I am definitely confusing some people, and it's rather fun. 😁

Upfront

I agree about the fun of meeting confused people.
I do not even try to be gender neutral, I just wear what is comfortable and suitable for the tasks of the day. Anything else is someone else's problem 

Gino

Well, I generally wear one piece of female clothing but for the first time today I went to a local big box store in decidedly female tight jeans, women's sneakers, and a bra less thin stretchy black, tight deep V neck short sleeve T-shirt. My boobs while not very large @ 36B are very perky and do not yet sag. Boy did I get looks from the women but it seemed that not one man noticed :-)

I'm "petite" @ 5'3" and facially I'm not feminine, but It was refreshing

Brdy64

Well, I generally wear one piece of female clothing but for the first time today I went to a local big box store in decidedly female tight jeans, women's sneakers, and a bra less thin stretchy black, tight deep V neck short sleeve T-shirt. My boobs while not very large @ 36B are very perky and do not yet sag. Boy did I get looks from the women but it seemed that not one man noticed :-)

I'm "petite" @ 5'3" and facially I'm not feminine, but It was refreshing
Congratulations, It sure feels refreshing to just be yourself, doesn't it? 😉
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 04:36:09 AM by 💁 ♂️ Birdie »

Upfront

Well done Gino for proving that it is not difficult, but more importantly just being yourself. 
Enjoy your new found freedom 

Offline taxmapper

Well, I generally wear one piece of female clothing but for the first time today I went to a local big box store in decidedly female tight jeans, women's sneakers, and a bra less thin stretchy black, tight deep V neck short sleeve T-shirt. My boobs while not very large @ 36B are very perky and do not yet sag. Boy did I get looks from the women but it seemed that not one man noticed :-)

I'm "petite" @ 5'3" and facially I'm not feminine, but It was refreshing
Gino, when I finally capitulated into buying a pair of Lees on Amazon (so as to not arouse suspicion) and tried them on, the diff. was earth shattering to me. 

The darker pair are the womens... 

Brdy64

They just fit better. 😉

The hormonal stew that grows the girls changes much more that just the chest. 👍

I'm wearing 'everything' off the women's shelves today. 😉
Blouse, tank top, bootie shorts, bra...
Even my shoes! 💃
Not exactly skirts and heels, more 'neutral' but still off the women's rack. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024