Author Topic: Do I have gyno  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Thomson_adam

• Posting Member
Hello guys , I have suffered with puffy nipples since I was a teen. I am now 32. I got my body fat down to 12% and still had puffy nipples

I was wondering what you guys think 

Offline Thomson_adam

• Posting Member

Offline Thomson_adam

• Posting Member

Offline Thomson_adam

• Posting Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I do not see a problem.

The nipple and areola is often very sensitive in both men and women.

The nipple tends to be somewhat erectile. In some people the slightest stimulation such as temperature or the rubbing of clothing will cause the nipple to become erect.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Very slight puffy nipples suspected.  This is usually like a small stack of quarters just below the areolas -- but oftentimes, when a physician examines you, there may slightly more gland than otherwise anticipated.  Sort of like the iceberg phenomenon -- more underneath than the surface would indicate.

If verified by a surgeon, then the only definitive treatment would be surgery -- but be aware this is very tricky surgery for if too much is removed, there will be a crater deformity instead of puffiness.

Dr Jacobs 
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
Especially when we can get a good view of your whole torso, like in the last photo, you are in really good shape.  Your arms look really good, great pecs and abs.  Just based on the abs alone your level of body fat is pretty low.  I am significantly older than you are and recently have been working to get back into better shape.  A word of advice, keep yourself in good shape because it is much easier when you are younger.  Also your nipples do not look bad at all; honestly even though you may have slight gynecomastia I would not take a chance with surgery.  Just keep working out and you should be fine.

Offline zink

• Bronze Member
Agreed, you're in great shape and your nipples look perfectly normal. Would not risk surgery at all!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024