Author Topic: Breast timing  (Read 2376 times)

Dudewithboobs

Agreed t makes me angry and easily frustrated. When my dr told me my E2 levels weren’t quite high I asked would that cause me to be more relaxed and clear minded and more at ease with things that otherwise left me frustrated and it was conveyed typically estrogen elevation in males will signal those effects and changes in personality and attitude. I couldn’t help but think this is nice. If I end up with D cups it’s worth it knowing I’ll be more easy going and keep the crappy reactions before at bay 

Offline Athenna

• Posting Member
I most be a late bloomer because I did develop breast till I was in my 60's.  Did even really notice till the wife said I needed a bra.  They developed quickly in to a 36 A/B and then stopped.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I can relate as I had bigger breasts than almost every girl in my class throughout junior and senior high school.  While I was described as a big teddy bear, I’m sure some of that was because of the extra estrogen I have flowing around.    It’s not a bad thing for sure. 
Estrogen is not a bad thing, at least to me. I am more in tune with emotions as compared to most men.

Another advantage for me is I have zero chest, abdomen, or back hair. I even rarely need to shave my face except for a slight mustache that I keep in check.

I do however wear mostly ladies slacks and jeans as well as tops because the Estrogen gave me curves instead of the usual muscles and body hair.

I know that there are lots of guys who cherish their testosterone, which I understand but, E is good for me.
I had very little body hair as well.  Very little on my chest, belly, back legs, arms etc.  My facial hair grows at a decent rate.   I was never super muscular, but I was naturally strong.  My 21 year old son is super hairy and my 18 year old son has very body hair and gyno like me.   

aboywithgirls

Have you and your wife discussed if or when you're son will start wearing a bra too?

Im glad that I started sooner than later. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
We talked about it with him when I discussed wearing a bra with my family 7 months ago.   He said that he was ok and it didn’t bother him.   I can tell it does because he’s starting to round his shoulders. I hope he’ll consider it.

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
I too have lost virtually all of my course body hair. My facial hair is same as always, but not a stitch of hair on my buttocks, legs, under arms, chest. I have sparse pubic hair, maybe one tenth what I had before my body converted to estrogen production. In fact, my wife said I’m lucky in that I never have to shave under my arms when I go out in public. Her underarm hair is thick and wirey and grows a million miles an hour, so she is envious. This is one of those upper body secondary female characteristics I mentioned in other threads. 
When my body switched to estrogen,
I didn’t feel any different. Maybe that’s because most of my life I’ve been all male, dunno. I see my endo doc
every six months or so to monitor my hormones, they haven’t changed. She Reassured me that even if I go back to normal male hormones, I’ll retain my breast development, but they won’t grow any bigger.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024