Author Topic: 'diet aid of questionable value'?  (Read 1832 times)

Offline rbl_998

Hi guys,

I just registered today. I'm 19 years old and I have puffy nipples. I'm 6'4" and weigh 225, so I'm not particularly heavy, I live a relatively healthy lifestyle and I am absolutely terrified of plastic surgery. Right now I wear alot of T-Shirts and button up long sleeve shirts, generally with pockets on the chest, so it's nothing to noticeable in a social setting. My girlfriend is absolutely fine with me, but still I think about my chest at least once a day. I've had puffed nipples since I was like...12, and was told it may go away after puberty. I'm 19 now, so I think I can throw that option out the window. I've been doing research lately, and I found a pill called 'diet aid of questionable value'. It seems like a miracle drug to me, so I'm very very wary of it. Does anyone have any experience with it?

http://www.gynecomastias.info/faqs-'diet aid of questionable value'-male-breast-reduction-pills.html

It claims to get rid of fat in the chest, which I know it probably doesn't. Like I said, I'm not looking for a cure all, I just want to get rid of my puffy nipples without going under the knife.

Thanks Guys.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Don't waste your money on that stuff. It will not fix your gynecomastia...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline TM

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

I just registered today. I'm 19 years old and I have puffy nipples. I'm 6'4" and weigh 225, so I'm not particularly heavy, I live a relatively healthy lifestyle and I am absolutely terrified of plastic surgery. Right now I wear alot of T-Shirts and button up long sleeve shirts, generally with pockets on the chest, so it's nothing to noticeable in a social setting. My girlfriend is absolutely fine with me, but still I think about my chest at least once a day. I've had puffed nipples since I was like...12, and was told it may go away after puberty. I'm 19 now, so I think I can throw that option out the window. I've been doing research lately, and I found a pill called 'diet aid of questionable value'. It seems like a miracle drug to me, so I'm very very wary of it. Does anyone have any experience with it?

http://www.gynecomastias.info/faqs-'diet aid of questionable value'-male-breast-reduction-pills.html

It claims to get rid of fat in the chest, which I know it probably doesn't. Like I said, I'm not looking for a cure all, I just want to get rid of my puffy nipples without going under the knife.

Thanks Guys.

IMO I would wait til your early 20's to see if the symptoms subside. Or post some pictures so we can understand your situation a little better??
As far as that drug is concerned, i would save my money and use it towards the surgery(if you need it).

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
A sticky about this would be beneficial. I swear, I don't know how many times I've seen this question the short time I've been here. NONE of that stuff works.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
In some young men, Gynecomasia will just naturally shrink whether or not any action is taken,
The remainder have only two choices, Get rid of it surgically or learn to live with it.

There are no magic pills that will get rid of Gynecomastia. There are some prescription drugs that are of benefit to a very small number of selected patients. Even with the prescription durgs though the success rate is not very promising.

None of the herbal or over-the-counter products have proven more successful than doing nothing. The makers and vendors of these products are intentionally misleading in their advertising. The word "SCAM" seems to be the only apropriate description.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024