Author Topic: Guess what loosers?  (Read 10205 times)

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
I still havent taken my compression vest off. But ill keep you guys posted this week. So far this is the best i can do

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
Damn brotha....you look like a Calvin Klein model with a compression vest on.  Good shit!  Your gonna be the pimp of the neighborhood soon.  In another month you can go hit up on all the beautiful women out there...

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
who was your PS ?

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
dont jinx me guys I still havent taken the vest off.
The PS was dr walek in warwick Rhode Island

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
yes excision and lipo , i insisted that my doctor do both because at first it seemed that he wanted to try only lypo.
here are my before pics

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5183/aut2830tx6.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6267/aut2832sm1.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/764/888888888dr7.jpg

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
any progress dude, how do you feel, how does it look without the vest?

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the interest guys. Its been a week now and im pretty happy with the results so far. My chest is still very sore and swollen in between my chest muscles.(making me look let cut in the chest)Im feelin kinda lumpy underneath but Im sure that will go down as time goes on. My chest isnt perfect but Its the way I would rather have it then before surgery.

Offline hulk0123

• Posting Member
dude that is a huge difference. i'm in the same boat as you..kinda lean just the damm pointiness get's to me. i'm getting it done as soon as i find a good ps, good luck with everything

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
u look like u never had gyne, i must say ur ps did a great job, keep us posted and good luck.

Offline W1NNER

• Posting Member
good luck dude, just imagine what a big differnce this will make to your life, your body is the most precious machine you will ever own and this will fine tune & improve the performance.. forget about the money think of all the honeys you will now get...you gotta speculate to ejaculate...ha ha ha

Offline Alexfocus

• Bronze Member
Yours looks the same as mine and the results look wicked, I can not wait to have mine done now......... Keep me posted  :)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
so when can you start lifting weights?

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
I hope to feel good enough to start mabey sometime next week or the week after. Im still pretty sore though.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 04:41:03 PM by Mikecosta »

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
10 day post op

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
i was told one should not lift until 4 months post op, what did your ps say?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024