Author Topic: Prices? England vs Spain / other? (rant!)  (Read 2056 times)

Offline kingboob

Hi, this isn't really gyne related..... but I am assuming most the surgeons offering gyne correction can also perform other types of operation.

Does anyone know on average what sort of ££ is required to have surgery with say Benito or in Poland etc?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 09:19:53 AM by kingboob »

Offline gersin008

• Posting Member
I paid 1760 Euros for the operation in Poland about 4 weeks ago, guess this equates to about £1400 and would've been less when the rates were better. All in, I think it cost about £1600 including all travel and the overnight hotel

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Yep it cost me £4100 with Karidis. I agree this is steep especially as you can have it done with Benito for about 30-40% less than this. However this was my choice and nobody twisted my arm to use him, I just got a good feeling about the whole thing with Karidis. I know some have had surgery in Poland and even further afield, but I was more comfortable with staying in the UK and as I say, this was a personal thing and not a decision that I took lightly.

So are we getting ripped off in the UK? Probably, and if you are looking for bargain surgery you are in the wrong place. The options are there for everyone to see on these boards and all you have to do is make your choice. In most cases you will get good results, but you can also see some shocking cases on here too due to procedures being performed by less experienced surgeons in other countries. If I had not used Karidis I would probably have used Benito on price. However, I liked Karidis' techniques and so far I am very happy with the results although it is still early days for me. If funds are tight then surgery outside of the UK is the more likely scenario. I was in a very lucky possition not to have to worry too much about the cost which is one of the reasons that I chose Karidis, but I fully understand why other would not pay this amount for their op.

Just my thoughts.
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
£2700 for Benito, not including flights. The exchange rate doesn't make a difference, because he has a fixed price in sterling. The sterling to euro rate is shite at the moment and has been getting worse and worse for the last year, so this actually is quite a good price.
Surgery 2nd April with Dr. Benito.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Any other input? Rate of your surgery please post here..Specially under 2,000 Euros..

Thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024