Author Topic: Why not?  (Read 3736 times)

Offline littleguy

• Posting Member
I like the fit and strech in women's jeans. Jeggings are great!

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
Yes, the smaller pockets or lack of functioning pockets took a bit of getting used too.  But the fit and feel of them far out weigh the down side of that. As was said before you just have to find other ways to carry what you need with you. It seems that its common for a lot of us here not only to have breasts, but some of the other traits that go with them. So why should we have to wear things that don't fit us or be comfy, when all we have to do is buy things that fit the shapes we have. If you don't look at the tags on jeans or what ever else you want with a lot of bling on them, I doubt anyone else will notice what they are.  I bought my first pair of jeggings a few days ago, I have found that I really like them and the way they fit and how comfy they are. I can see more of them in my future.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
 "It seems that its common for a lot of us here not only to have breasts, but some of the other traits that go with them"

I didn't get hips but I've always had more chest than other guys and I've always had a round bubble butt and larger thighs.  The combo of those last  two has always caused me problems when shopping for pants.  I would have to buy pants a size or two larger in the waist that my legs and butt were comfortable.  The overall look was a baggy mess.  Womens jeans however were a game changer for me.  The combination of stretch fabric and tighter fits is perfect for me.  And as I said before the wife loves to look, which is a plus.  I also wear leggings around the house because they are so comfortable and in the winter fleece lined leggings make the best thermal underwear. 

I like the ladies  jeans but I haven't ventured into ladies the tops though.  The neck lines always seem a bit on the low side and the sleeve lengths look too short for my tastes. 

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I don't know if I'm paranoid, but I suspect I might have some widening in the hip area.  I did notice that most jeans (apart from overalls when I'm busy with my cars, that's all I wear) are a bit loose at the waist, needing a belt.  But if I go smaller (32 instead of 34 waist), I can't get into them.  AT ALL.  I'm not sure if ladies jeans will be the answer for me given that I'm 182cm (5'11.5 for the metrically impaired).  Not exactly a common height for women.  And I do make full use of my pockets, or at least the side ones.  So I'm sticking to mens jeans.

Looking in a mirror my hips are not the widest part (they are close though).  But I can clearly see how my arms are sloped out to accomodate them.

Offline Johndoe1

I definitely retain fat in many of the same places as women. Not to the extent that it gives me feminine curves but a definite widening of the hips and around the tummy fat placement, same as women. And of course in the mammary area as well. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline blad

In school it was obvious I had breasts, as I had to show them off in gym class every time I was on the skins team, which seemed to be every time. May as well have worn a bra to school as it was no secret and may have actually looked more modest in gym class. But as a young teen with all the social pressure you are not thinking progressively.

In adult life, it is obvious I have breast development with or without a bra. Quite some time ago I decided I felt more comfortable and better about myself to wear a bra full time rather than occasionally, and I think I actually present better in a bra with improved shaping and control. But, particularly in my own neighborhood, I stay with concealing shirts that hide the straps. I feel confident wearing a bra full time although there is still a risk from random hugs. I just don't want to get into conversations with people local to me about wearing bra.

Outside of my neighborhood, I am less concerned about visible bra outlines, although I am still reserved.

I have always wished that it was without any social stigma to have breasts and wear a bra. In the end, I don't mind having breasts and needing a bra, I just wish it was "normal" and no perceived need to hide it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 12:47:00 PM by blad »
If the bra fits, wear it.

DW20

For me a bra is necessary for comfort so I wear one.
I am not a cross dresser in the normal sense of the word and seek to present as 100% male, however I first wore a mini skirt a couple of years ago during a heat wave and it was so much more comfortable than trousers or shorts. I cannot understand why women are so keen to wear male attire.
=I now buy around 50% of my clothing in the womens aisles, usually plain colours and middle of the road enduring fashion styles. Materials are often far more comfortable for under and over clothes, and given the body changes that accompany  hormone imbalance often a better fit

Womens clothes? Nah! I bought them. I am a man   -  ergo they are man's clothing. All other considerations are in people's heads.
I can adjust to the practicalities of my situation, if they can't, it is their problem.
Simples

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I have told you before that I lost 20 pounds in the hospital and never gained any of it back.  I found a tailor that will alter my pants for $10, not a bad price.  The last time I went to find some jeans I tried on three pairs of women's jeans 12, 10 and 8 before I found the size that fit.  Like a typical male I tried them one at a time instead of taking all 3 of them in the changing room at one time.  After I found a pair that fir right I walked over to the men's department and found that they were $10 more found then $10 more plus I would have had to have them altered (another $10) so that's $20 dollars more for the same jeans.  What's the point!  I also found a mans shirt that was label S/M that fir but I cannot remember where but I just bought a flannel shirt from Wal Mart size 8/10 that fits fine and who is going to know unless they look at how the shirt is buttoned and WHO does that?  So in other word I have been totally crossdressing in neutral cloths and shoes for over two months now.  Shirts, pant, shoes an underwear.   Sorry no dresses or skirts.  I haven't gone that far yet.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
I don't think its crossdressing, its wearing what fits you. I doubt that anyone will notice or care. Even if they do, so what its not something they have to deal with or do. I am sure you will start gaining the weight back, so I would not get a lot that fits now.

Offline Johndoe1

I feel the same way. I am not trying to cross dress, just dress comfortably that fits my body and it just happens to be clothes that fit my body is considered "female" by society.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Exactly...why not? As with all of us, years ago I was a lot smaller in my chest area and paid little attention to it. Heck, who could tell. However, the "boob" fairy dusted my chest rather well and I could no longer ignore it. The 44A became the 44D in about 2 years and the 44D became the 46H 2 years later or so. I could not deal with the pain of having the "assets" moving up and down and side to side and generally trying to break loose from my chest and run off on their own. So I HAD to get a bra! I was very trepidatious about wearing a bra even though I needed one. I was worried about work, university and yes...my mother. What would they all say?? No one said anything except one of the ladies at work complemented me on my wearing a bra for my ample "assets" which were bigger than hers; everyone else at work said nothing; no one has said anything about it at university and mom thinks I look good with a bra since it gives my breasts good shape.

The point of all of this is, if you need a bra...wear one! It is simply a support device and it can make those rowdy "assets" a lot calmer. The bra will relieve you of upper chest, upper back and lower back pain. So, why not wear a bra? Remember, most folks are too polite to make any snide remarks and who knows, you may just get a few complements on your boobs, I do. Be well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024