Author Topic: heres a pic of mine  (Read 7889 times)

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
I agree with everything you say postiey. Im certain kids or indeed anyone young will be unable to accept things in the way I do.One of the few advantages of becoming older is to become wiser!
 I also very much agree with your point that size isnt the issue here but whether the chest has a feminine contour, this point is made several times by the docs here. However many photos I see posted to me at least, do not show a feminine contour in any way!

Offline Unidentified

• Posting Member
@jsboob:
No one is going to show you a picture of what they think a "perfect male chest" is.
And thats not really what people who have had surgery are looking for (such as myself)
we just need to have a "male chest" not nessesarily a "perfect" one.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
you are missing my point. I see people posting photos of what I would call a perfectly normal male chest but which they seem to think has feminine contours, what id like to see is THEIR example of what they would consider "normal" ::)
Surely they have some kind of aspiration to look like someone else? ( someone else's chest at least) otherwise who are they comparing their chest to? ???

Offline 303MattS4

• Posting Member
Why do they have to compare their chest to anybody? If their chest bothers them, that should be reason enough to seek a remedy. It's great that you're comfortable in your skin, but don't try to assume that everybody will share the same views as you do about a 'perfect' chest, or that you can somehow influence them into thinking differently. Normal to one person may or may not be normal to another. It's simply a matter of realizing that everybody has differing opinions about anything and everything.

I'm sure their 'aspirations' are not to look like somebody else per se, but rather to go out into the world without having to hide a condition they are uncomfortable with. Whether that be wearing a tight t-shirt OR going to the beach topless without feeling self-conscious about their chest. And to assume that 'becoming older is to become wiser' is once again YOUR personal views. I've read a lot of posts on here from older guys who have had the surgery that wish they would have had it performed years ago.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
but honestly i'm not gonna be comfortable with that kind of breast.. sorry but i couldn't call it a chest 'coz for me it really looks like a female breast. Are you wearing a bra? having that kind of boobs will ruin my confidence and athletic background.. But i respect you for being contented.. looks like you wanna be a girl dude..  ??? ??? ???

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
Why do they have to compare their chest to anybody? If their chest bothers them, that should be reason enough to seek a remedy. It's great that you're comfortable in your skin, but don't try to assume that everybody will share the same views as you do about a 'perfect' chest, or that you can somehow influence them into thinking differently. Normal to one person may or may not be normal to another. It's simply a matter of realizing that everybody has differing opinions about anything and everything.

I'm sure their 'aspirations' are not to look like somebody else per se, but rather to go out into the world without having to hide a condition they are uncomfortable with. Whether that be wearing a tight t-shirt OR going to the beach topless without feeling self-conscious about their chest. And to assume that 'becoming older is to become wiser' is once again YOUR personal views. I've read a lot of posts on here from older guys who have had the surgery that wish they would have had it performed years ago.

OK I hear you buddy, but you say, they want to be able to go out into the world with out having to hide their "condition"?, my point is-- As far as I can see ( from the posted pix) they have nothing TO hide! to me, they look like the vast majority of slightly out of condition males on this planet!
 So therefore, who are they comparing themselves to? There must be some aspiration, otherwise they too wouldnt think there was some "abnormality"?

To the next poster, yes, I Do wear a bra when I am doing an activity that causes me discomfort and NO, I dont wish to "become a girl"! ( dont think my wife would wish that either!) ::)

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member

OK I hear you buddy, but you say, they want to be able to go out into the world with out having to hide their "condition"?, my point is-- As far as I can see ( from the posted pix) they have nothing TO hide! to me, they look like the vast majority of slightly out of condition males on this planet!
 So therefore, who are they comparing themselves to? There must be some aspiration, otherwise they too wouldnt think there was some "abnormality"?

To the next poster, yes, I Do wear a bra when I am doing an activity that causes me discomfort and NO, I dont wish to "become a girl"! ( dont think my wife would wish that either!) ::)

oh well your wife seems to be a lesbian 'coz she's enjoying boobs and not chest.. your wife is suffering coz she can't enjoy sexlife to the fullest dude.. instead of lying on a man's chest, it looks like she's lying on a females breast.. oh well i don't have anything to say against you.. i respect you for accepting it.. but it's weird sorry..

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member

oh well your wife seems to be a lesbian 'coz she's enjoying boobs and not chest.. your wife is suffering coz she can't enjoy sexlife to the fullest dude.. instead of lying on a man's chest, it looks like she's lying on a females breast.. oh well i don't have anything to say against you.. i respect you for accepting it.. but it's weird sorry..

My wife is a lesbian because I have gynecomastia?????? ::)
Jeez! thats one ive never heard before!

Where do these people come from? >:(

Offline 303MattS4

• Posting Member
As far as I can see ( from the posted pix) they have nothing TO hide! to me, they look like the vast majority of slightly out of condition males on this planet!

Once again, you're failing to understand that everybody has differing opinions. To you they have nothing to hide, and that's fine, but to them, there is something to hide. You seem to be the only person on this thread that can't empathize with people that have differing opinions then you do. And as far as their 'aspirations' to look like somebody else, I think I stated very clearly that you don't have to want to look like somebody to realize gynecomastia is bothering you. I think what people with this condition want to look like (aside from you and whoever else shares your opinions) is FLAT. NOT POINTY, ROUNDED, MOUNDED, ect. And they sure as hell don't want to have to sport a bra when doing an activity that causes 'discomfort'.

This is a dead-end argument and I don't see what you are trying to accomplish here... ??? ???

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
As far as I can see ( from the posted pix) they have nothing TO hide! to me, they look like the vast majority of slightly out of condition males on this planet!

Once again, you're failing to understand that everybody has differing opinions. To you they have nothing to hide, and that's fine, but to them, there is something to hide. You seem to be the only person on this thread that can't empathize with people that have differing opinions then you do. And as far as their 'aspirations' to look like somebody else, I think I stated very clearly that you don't have to want to look like somebody to realize gynecomastia is bothering you. I think what people with this condition want to look like (aside from you and whoever else shares your opinions) is FLAT. NOT POINTY, ROUNDED, MOUNDED, ect. And they sure as hell don't want to have to sport a bra when doing an activity that causes 'discomfort'.

This is a dead-end argument and I don't see what you are trying to accomplish here... ??? ???

EXACTLY!!.. maybe SHE'S just proud to show her breast and want us to do the same.. ugh!!! i can't stand the threadstarter anymore..

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
"a dead end argument"? wheres the argument? You & oxo ( or whatever the idiot calls himself) are the ones who are arguing. I posted a photo in the >> USER PHOTOS <<section - full stop!

Im not asking you to like it or even comment on it, Im also not asking anyone to make wild accusations about my wifes sexual preferences.
Unlike you two, all my posts have been about sharing my experiences on having gyne with the hope that this may be of some help to others.
 If you have nothing constructive to post, then DONT! >:(

Offline me2

I agree that it is helpful to see fit and healthy hetero men who are comfortable with what is a common and natural body type.  It helps to bring a balanced perspective i.e. it's not the end of the world.

Offline thetodd

yeah its out of line calling is wife a lesbian, its good that shes so accepting of his gyne and she shouldnt be knocked for that at all. If anything it shows true love that she can look through cosmetic things like gynecomastia

My problem with your posts Jsboob is that you just dont believe in gynecomastia surgery full stop in a forum which is pretty much based around it. Its up to you if you want to live with your gyne but most lads in their late teens early twenties dont have a wife there for them probally have experienced bullying from it which then continues into anxiety problems and getting into a long term relationship like yours. When i called you a Troll its because on every topic i see you basically just tell people that its in their head and its a small case and that they arent "women's breasts" it just seems to me a lot of time your bitter that people are going down the surgery root and their lives have changed because of it.

you should be happy for people, everyone has different goals one of mine was to get rid of my gyne ... i did, i try and advise other lads to follow the same steps
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
Todd-- Im VERY happy to hear stories about guys having good results from surgery. Im NOT anti surgery , Im only playing devils advocate here in showing an alternative ( Acceptance)
However there are LOT of photos posted on here that ,in my opinion, )& remember all of them are asking for an opinion,) just do not warrant surgery.
 I have even seen the docs here agree on this several times.

I go to beaches (& yes I realise others couldnt or wouldnt do that) & what I see is the vast majority of males have "worse" cases of gyne than a lot of these guys here who are being told to get surgery!
 In other words (as I think Paa_Paw here said?) its more whats between your ears than whats on your chest that matters.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024