Author Topic: I may as well provide an update as well.  (Read 1527 times)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I've been on the forum for a couple of years now and did put up some bra pics early on (since deleted). To be honest, nothing has noticeably changed breast wise since then. But boy oh boy, I've changed tremendously! 

Even though they're not large, I used to be extremely self conscious of my moobs and did as much as possible to hide them. Now, I'm out there trying to show my chest off! So this is how I look now, au naturale (no bra) and not really puffing my chest out either. Just me, now in a happy space. :)

Offline 42CSurprise!

Finding a "happy space" isn't necessarily easy.  Glad you found it.  I imagine conversations here about self-acceptance have helped.  I know they've helped me a great deal.  And it is never dependent on whether I wear a brassiere or not.  That decision is always very personal.  It appears that like me you're not needing to wear a brassiere to deal with sensitive nipples or back problems.  That leaves us free to make decisions for ourselves moment to moment.  I didn't wear a brassiere for a week and have now worn one for two days.  It feels a bit like going on vacation with a very sexy friend... me! ::)

This is what I'm wearing at the moment... though the photo was taken some time ago.  I believe I shared it at the time.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Finding a "happy space" isn't necessarily easy.  Glad you found it.  I imagine conversations here about self-acceptance have helped.  I know they've helped me a great deal.  And it is never dependent on whether I wear a brassiere or not.
Well put, 42C. All of what you said there is absolutely correct! :)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I'm too large to hide my girls, so I decided a while back that wearing a bra gave me a trimmer look than letting them bounce. ;D Here are some tops that work for me.

Offline taxmapper

The past few days have been quite uncomfortable for me.

Bras are feeling tight and I have been achy as hell fir about 4 days.
Think another growth spurt, and am approx Tanner III.  Gonna be interesting how this goes now.

Offline 42CSurprise!

The past few days have been quite uncomfortable for me.

Bras are feeling tight and I have been achy as hell fir about 4 days.
Think another growth spurt, and am approx Tanner III.  Gonna be interesting how this goes now.
I've never heard of the Tanner scale and hence did a quick search.  Funny thing is that my genitals offer a mixed picture.  In terms of my penis size I would certainly fall in Tanner I at the moment, but I still have abundant public hair.  Doubtless that is simply the fact I achieved Tanner IV or V as I matured but then lost penis size over the last three or four years as estrogen increased and my breasts grew.  I experienced diminished libido before I realized my penis was shrinking.  This is one of the factors I mention when discussing how estrogen affects both our bodies and our minds.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
From 42C: "but I still have abundant public hair"

We know you meant 'pubic', but taken as typed is quite funny.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I agree... it makes me chuckle too... I think I'll leave it like that.  And for the record... that hair has not been very "public" during my life... much like my breasts... hidden away.  ::)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I'm too large to hide my girls, so I decided a while back that wearing a bra gave me a trimmer look than letting them bounce. ;D Here are some tops that work for me.

I sit here eating fries wishing I had your figure 😂 I know the fries are not going to get me a slim waistline,  but damn they are so good! I say be proud of the body to have! Thanks  for sharing your photos,  give many of us something to shoot for.
Charli, be proud of your body (as long as you are healthy).
In the process of trying to lose weight, I learned that what I thought were "moobs" (because I was 50 lbs overweight) actually were feminine breasts. It became obvious (to me) that these were girls when they stayed on my chest as my waist shrank. I did not go on any drastic diet. I just cut about 300 calories from what I was eating daily and added a few minutes of weight bearing exercise just as a way of getting off my butt and revving up my metabolism. I am completely mystified as to how I lost this weight (at the rate of 1/2 lb a week) with just those changes... I can't believe it's that simple.

Brdy64

We are all friends here, so I am posting a better picture of myself. 

Thin denim shirt over a Glamorise front clasp 50 D bra. 

I'm way over weight, but it is what it is. 😐

Brdy64

Hair stylist gave me a "shag" hair cut. It's a bit short, but it will grow out nicely.
It really matches the "tomboyish" look I'm shooting for. 💖💖💖💖

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024